UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

terathan33

Wanderer
DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

http://www.terathan.net/DrDeath.wmv

save link as.

I just reinstalled like friday night and am having fun, I am a bit rusty not like the old days. I think this will be my last pvp movie. Thanks for the wonderful shard and events. :>
The pvp here is still good and really fun. AND MOST OF ALL GOOD BYE TORRO THE SWAMP THE DRAGON I HAD YOU FOR A GOOD YEAR :<.

Bubbster

Wanderer
Re: DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

I started to cry in real life when I say the Torro part, such an emotional scene. Torro Come! Torro Come! TOOOORRRROOOO! :(

terathan33

Wanderer

Sehkata said:
wow nick =[ , you died to a complete newbie and lost torro... wow :<
magic leather plus arch protection and ra was on. He hit through my ra and still did around 55 hp i wasn't prepared for that one :<.

You can see in the vid that he nullifies my ra.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

Word , even as gimp as i am on my dexxer , maces are completely overpowered because they have a chance to armor ignore hits doing savage hits....saw this one guy in full gm leather armor get hit from full to complete redline in one hit... , + 4-5 swings bring your armor from like 50 to 35.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Looks like you learned the value of teh lightning in pot combos ;p gj

FYI Sekhata: Xx Murderer xX is by no means a newb, thats my nigga daz and he'd destroy you straight up.

Beasting ftw, I should record some vids when I whip out the FGS again.

terathan33

Wanderer

Jenova said:
Looks like you learned the value of teh lightning in pot combos ;p gj

FYI Sekhata: Xx Murderer xX is by no means a newb, thats my nigga daz and he'd destroy you straight up.

Beasting ftw, I should record some vids when I whip out the FGS again.
knob
and yah daz is not a nub, im pretty fo so rly i used lightning in nubs in movie last jan. npnp

Status
Not open for further replies.