UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

terathan33 said:
First off i use razor, and if you dont use razor or krrios and you double click your potions you are a stupid nub. Secondly the only macros I use are spell cast macros and last target and use item macros. Like double click potion. I dont even have target random grey, red, or blue as I do that just fine by hand. Now if U want I cal set up my macros on Regular UO no razor, connect to UOG via uo gateway and 5x u for 500k gold?

thought u would back down u shit talking talking nub.

Back down?... I just replied to this message idiot..

What does 5x prove? nothing.

Standard 7x, 1 mill. Reg client.

Can you hang?

Addicted

Disciple

Poptart said:

Can you hang?

I gotta see this.

Nephtyes

Sorceror

Good movie the song in the beggining made me want to take a bunch of downers, but over all it was good. I know I couldn't ever do anything like that.

terathan33

Wanderer

Poptart said:

Can you hang?

7x leaves to much room for faggotry. Magic weps, poisoned weps, chain stunning, conc blows para blows all random hits which can easily sway the fight either way. 5x is about candle fakes disrupt and timing. No thanks, im not gonna 7x on a reg client but offer still stands. If u wanna field thats fine too. 7x I will of best out of 5 on razor.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Sehkata said:
Word , even as gimp as i am on my dexxer , maces are completely overpowered because they have a chance to armor ignore hits doing savage hits....saw this one guy in full gm leather armor get hit from full to complete redline in one hit... , + 4-5 swings bring your armor from like 50 to 35.
i keel u 1vs1 stfu knob d;/

terathan33 said:
7x leaves to much room for faggotry. Magic weps, poisoned weps, chain stunning, conc blows para blows all random hits which can easily sway the fight either way. 5x is about candle fakes disrupt and timing. No thanks, im not gonna 7x on a reg client but offer still stands. If u wanna field thats fine too. 7x I will of best out of 5 on razor.

Hes not a punk, 7x him.

-1 for tera.

terathan33

Wanderer

Poptart said:
That movie was fucking horrible.

-1 for you, faggot. Learn to pvp with regular client/macros.

Explo pots don't mean shit.
OH BTW

nice screenshot of you using razor, the same cleint i use u stupid faggot.
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41618&page=6

good job looking like a moron.
fucking idiot potheads forget they use razor. ...:<

terathan33 said:
OH BTW

nice screenshot of you using razor, the same cleint i use u stupid faggot.
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41618&page=6

good job looking like a moron.
fucking idiot potheads forget they use razor. ...:<

I never said I didn't use razor you fucking idiot. I'm talking about KUOC. Take your time when your reading my replies you fucking fag bag. Razor = UOAssist to me, and you more or less need razor in order to PvP.

And good job turning down the 7x for 1 mill. I'm not a tank mage faggot, I don't use weapons. Obviously you can't hang without your "candle" fakes. Oh yeah and tell your sister she was good last night.

Fucking excuses.

terathan33

Wanderer

Poptart said:
I never said I didn't use razor you fucking idiot. I'm talking about KUOC. Take your time when your reading my replies you fucking fag bag. Razor = UOAssist to me, and you more or less need razor in order to PvP.

And good job turning down the 7x for 1 mill. I'm not a tank mage faggot, I don't use weapons. Obviously you can't hang without your "candle" fakes. Oh yeah and tell your sister she was good last night.

Fucking excuses.
roflol where did i decline i said best of 5?

btw i use razor u fucking moron.

Poptart said:

Can you hang?

5x prove everything fucking nubcake , shut ur mouth

terathan33

Wanderer

Cebrious Arcane said:
I think you guys should hug. Then duel and record it, hehe.
:(
First the retard flames me for using kuoc even though i was using razor.
Then he says I declined, even though I said best of 5.
I honestly don't know if he is trolling or just stupid. I have to say it is amusing to me. I mean flaming me for using krrios client when its pretty clear i use razor. Afterwards saying "nice decline" when i accepted. I mean this guy is better than mason. lol. Nice job trolling me, if not you are cleary a moron. Seriously get off the drugs if your not joking poptart.

terathan33 said:
:(
First the retard flames me for using kuoc even though i was using razor.
Then he says I declined, even though I said best of 5.
I honestly don't know if he is trolling or just stupid. I have to say it is amusing to me. I mean flaming me for using krrios client when its pretty clear i use razor. Afterwards saying "nice decline" when i accepted. I mean this guy is better than mason. lol. Nice job trolling me, if not you are cleary a moron. Seriously get off the drugs if your not joking poptart.

Sorry I don't candle duel. I duel with the 7x skills that I am given.

Best of 5? what the fuck?

Best of 3 more like it. You want 2 extra chances incase you "lag" or "hit the wrong macro" so you can give me more excuses?

Thought so.

Kainry said:
5x prove everything fucking nubcake , shut ur mouth

Pipe down, jew boy.

Strong words comming from someone that's been here less than a year.

Respect your elders, kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.