UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

NOOO TORRO! *tear*

:(

I lost cockrocket last month while out on Jester.

Thankfully i still had another in the stable.

Daz

Wanderer

sekata or however u spell it whoever u are...if u think im so newb try me out duel for any amount of cash/items or for fun...i love to own newbs like urself holla at me if u want some

That movie was fucking horrible.

-1 for you, faggot. Learn to pvp with regular client/macros.

Explo pots don't mean shit.

Poptart said:

I do see where he is coming from, I even dropped the PlayUo client due to it being overly gay, which is hard to do.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

What's funny is how bad you suck even with the gimp tactics you try to pull off.
Chain stun and explo EB/potting is pretty weak, much weaker when you can't pull it off on some nobody who is just getting some duels in.
Yeah, Del ponds, gg trying to be a duel exit killer, too bad you can't do the pvps, offscreen, abuse your huge conn (in comparison to mine) and use all the lame combos you like, because you still couldn't touch it, and then you left because it was obvious to everyone you failed at pvping me to death.
I don't like shit talkers, and I hate to talk shit, but this is me hating on you because your weak ass tried messing with people just getting some recreational duels in and you couldn't even come close to pulling it off.

PS - <3

terathan33

Wanderer

Poptart said:

First off i use razor, and if you dont use razor or krrios and you double click your potions you are a stupid nub. Secondly the only macros I use are spell cast macros and last target and use item macros. Like double click potion. I dont even have target random grey, red, or blue as I do that just fine by hand. Now if U want I cal set up my macros on Regular UO no razor, connect to UOG via uo gateway and 5x u for 500k gold?

thought u would back down u shit talking talking nub.

terathan33

Wanderer

Wanka said:
What's funny is how bad you suck even with the gimp tactics you try to pull off.
Chain stun and explo EB/potting is pretty weak, much weaker when you can't pull it off on some nobody who is just getting some duels in.
Yeah, Del ponds, gg trying to be a duel exit killer, too bad you can't do the pvps, offscreen, abuse your huge conn (in comparison to mine) and use all the lame combos you like, because you still couldn't touch it, and then you left because it was obvious to everyone you failed at pvping me to death.
I don't like shit talkers, and I hate to talk shit, but this is me hating on you because your weak ass tried messing with people just getting some recreational duels in and you couldn't even come close to pulling it off.

PS - <3
Same offer as above goes to you. No names shouldnt talk shit.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

You tried, you failed, you ran.
Now you want to call me out?
No thank you, I play this game for fun, not for ego, I'll duel you if I see you at the duel arena next time I'm there, but I won't go out of my way, it's not how I play sir.
Of course all you do at the arena is try to chain stun explo pot combo fresh duel leavers.
Excellent sir.
But no, you don't get to call me out.

terathan33

Wanderer

Wanka said:
You tried, you failed, you ran.
Now you want to call me out?
No thank you, I play this game for fun, not for ego, I'll duel you if I see you at the duel arena next time I'm there, but I won't go out of my way, it's not how I play sir.
Of course all you do at the arena is try to chain stun explo pot combo fresh duel leavers.
Excellent sir.
But no, you don't get to call me out.

You say I suck. It would be an easy 500k for you. Talk shit and back down more. I have nothing to prove, ego or otherwise. The same day i reinstalled I won 2v2 7x with pepsi and 2nd place 4v4, made it to semi finals 7x 1v1. I have plenty of 5x trophies and 7x. What I do enjoy doing is making nubs like you back down, AFTER u talk shit. Naturally I wouldn't care what any of you said I dont take the geme seriously i gave all my assets away to sehkata and log in about 4 days every 3 months. Shit yesterday i gave away half a mill for shits and giggles. It's just amusing to me that people like will talk down to me, yet refuse to accept fights.

Lorthic

Knight

terathan33 said:
It's just amusing to me that people like will talk down to me, yet refuse to accept fights.

Is it amusing? Is it? You're so amused you've been hovering over this thread for the past hour or so.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

I don't want the 500k, I have enough shit for life on UOG.
I play for fun, I duel people if they ask wherever I go, I don't go to prearranged duels simply because I talked a bit of smack on someone and they got all defensive.
It is pretty simple, you hover around duel arenas looking to jump people fresh out of duels, you suck at it, you couldn't kill me and you ran.
Sorry if I don't rush to make an appointment to waste time in game with you......

Lorthic

Knight

Balron of IPY said:
Shut your god damn mouths till you post a pvp movie.

Good work Terathon I enjoyed it.

GONNA MAKE ME SHUT MY MOUTH? HUH, TOUGH GUY? YOU PLANNIN' TO USE YOUR AMAZING SKILLS OF FAGGOTRY TO TAKE ME OUT?

YEA OWNED WTF NO CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Furota said:
GONNA MAKE ME SHUT MY MOUTH? HUH, TOUGH GUY? YOU PLANNIN' TO USE YOUR AMAZING SKILLS OF FAGGOTRY TO TAKE ME OUT?

YEA OWNED WTF NO CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!111

OMGEE YOU WENT THERE DIDN'T YOU. I WAS LIKE DON'T GO THERE BUT YOU WENT THERE ANYWAY!

WELL FAGGIT NOW YOU'RE BANNED.

p.s. me > you

I'm a skill baller with a gm caller.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Balron of IPY said:
Shut your god damn mouths till you post a pvp movie.

Good work Terathon I enjoyed it.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the movie, and how you pvp in the field is up to you, gg on his kills, I was just saying that it is funny how he does suck a bit at the lame duel end jumping.
But really, I have <3 for the video postage, more people should do it, entertaining, and he even put in the one he died in, kudos to him.
I know I won't be doing that when I make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.