UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordmatt

Sorceror
Re: DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Hey look! Joel Barnes is standing in the top right of that pic! Why's he in a group of queers, though? =/

Lynyrd

Knight

lordmatt said:
Hey look! Joel Barnes is standing in the top right of that pic! Why's he in a group of queers, though? =/

I don't want to believe people your age are so immature. It's a cruel world, the one we live in.

lordmatt said:
Any 30+ year old dicksucker who calls people "fatso" via the internet has a serious problem.

Get real, faggot. At 18 I'm already driving my own Corvette, am making $12.50/hr (starting wage, will be making $48/hr by next August) and have a much more technical job than standing in front of a screen saying "Well it's sunny outside and I got fucked in the ass twice last night, yippie!"

And posting a face shot of yourself standing in front of a rainbow weather station logo is pretty damn gay.

Oh Shit Son! You don't get my face shot. Why? No excuse, but I'm good enough looking that I pick up chicks twice the age of your teenage bitch persona. And I don't have to sit and call myself "hot" to do it. Enjoy. =)

LOL you drive your own corvette? (big fucking deal, I can find 10 vets under $1000 in the local classified) $12.50 An hour (LOL) $48/hour by August aye, is that the goiung rate for sucking dick on the streets? Techinal Job at 18, STFU Drop Out! Show us your photo or tell us what you do son? When you search your name in google and co9me up on the first page, then talk some shit kid, you're a joke, end of story.

lordmatt said:

Don't get mad because YOU made YOURSELF look like a retard on a online game forum. You are the one stating you knew so much and in the end, you got you shit pushed in and didn't know dick. Mayeb you actually need to read this thread if you can, because it made you look like the dumbest person on the fucking planet, just read it kid.

I have never met anyone but write trash brag about $12.50 and driving an old used vet, I bet you have an outlandished mullet as well, show us a photo of you. Oh wait, you don't have or know how to use a scanner, my bad.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

M

moose-hybrid

Revelations said:
Don't get mad because YOU made YOURSELF look like a retard on a online game forum. You are the one stating you knew so much and in the end, you got you shit pushed in and didn't know dick. Mayeb you actually need to read this thread if you can, because it made you look like the dumbest person on the fucking planet, just read it kid.

I have never met anyone but write trash brag about $12.50 and driving an old used vet, I bet you have an outlandished mullet as well, show us a photo of you. Oh wait, you don't have or know how to use a scanner, my bad.

why would a concieted 30 year old brag and say he is "hot" and then tell an 18 year old "MAN" to suck his dick. either your a fucking old perverted geezer or some guy that likes guys to suck his dick. idk but you are sounding really really gay right now.

moose said:
why would a concieted 30 year old brag and say he is "hot" and then tell an 18 year old "MAN" to suck his dick. either your a fucking old perverted geezer or some guy that likes guys to suck his dick. idk but you are sounding really really gay right now.

I am not 30 and I didn't tell any young kid to suck my dick, where are you getting this? I am 26, please......

selo

Wanderer

I watched that for the first time just then. I enjoyed it............. ur mount got kerpwned.

M

moose-hybrid

Revelations said:
I am not 30 and I didn't tell any young kid to suck my dick, where are you getting this? I am 26, please......

My bad.
I didnt have enough time to read through the whole forum just wanted to post :)

I'm in and out of the tent.

herbage

Wanderer

Military service != great person

I know plenty of assholes serving our country. Yea they're serving our country, but they're still assholes.

matt, what kind of dumbass internet bragging is "I DRIVE MY OWN CORVETTE!!!!"?

So you're in a trade, good for you. They're good jobs to have, don't get me wrong, but i wouldn't really be bragging about it. If you were an investment banker or a doctor, then you have something to brag about. Hammering nails/tieing rebar together with wire/HVAC isn't a badass job, sorry.

herbage said:
Military service != great person

I know plenty of assholes serving our country. Yea they're serving our country, but they're still assholes.

matt, what kind of dumbass internet bragging is "I DRIVE MY OWN CORVETTE!!!!"?

So you're in a trade, good for you. They're good jobs to have, don't get me wrong, but i wouldn't really be bragging about it. If you were an investment banker or a doctor, then you have something to brag about. Hammering nails/tieing rebar together with wire/HVAC isn't a badass job, sorry.

Hey stfu, I hang sheetrock. ;)

That torro part was EFFING hilarious lol. I laughed for a good 10 seconds. TORRO COME TORRO COME hahahah good shit. btw to the hater on explode pots you try it? and try doing it when 2 people are attacking you at the same time. The end... gg

herbage

Wanderer

Testamentx said:
Hey stfu, I hang sheetrock. ;)

hah, no man, don't take it like that.

Like i said, trade jobs ARE good jobs to have, i work as a laborer during the summer, but its not like people in the trades are pulling 400 grand a year.

Actually bragging about any job you have as a defense is kind of a bitch thing to do.

herbage said:
hah, no man, don't take it like that.

Like i said, trade jobs ARE good jobs to have, i work as a laborer during the summer, but its not like people in the trades are pulling 400 grand a year.

Actually bragging about any job you have as a defense is kind of a bitch thing to do.

I know, that is why I gave the wink smiley. I am not ashamed of my line of work. It pays my bills, that is all that matters.

lordmatt

Sorceror

herbage said:

Actually I work in a bodyshop.
Successfully repairing your car is much more difficult than being a weatherman.
How many years of school do you need to walk outside and know it's cloudy, looks like rain, and about 40 degrees? Hell I can do that now. Guess I should apply at my local weatherstation.

Status
Not open for further replies.