UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordmatt

Sorceror
Re: DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

No, you and your military bashing faggot friend are morons.
Get off this forum and go enlist, badasses. Please.
Fuck you.

M

moose-hybrid

lordmatt said:
Fuck you.

Hoora.

terathan33

Wanderer

lordmatt said:
Fuck you.
where did I bash on the military, please tell me?
I made comments about people who may or may not be part of the military, but I did not insult the military as a whole. I have more respect than that for people in military. :confused:

As for sehkata he loves the military, as far as I know it's his life.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

lordmatt said:
Get your facts straight, dumbass. If you're gonna act like you know anything about war, at least know that WWI had about 10mil amercan casualties and WWII had 40+mil.

Don't call moose down for being on the front line fighting for you, you don't know shit about WWI, WWII, Viet war or anything else. You don't know shit about handling a weapon vs. someone looking to kill you on a real battlefield. Go fucking die.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL ..... did i say JUST american sir? do not think i did , i said overall..... and your saying shit like you know me , and i do indeed know how to handle a weapon. a week ago i was at a shooting range shooting a 12-gauge shotgun , an AR-15 and a .45 pistol. Do not think you know me sir.

M

moose-hybrid

terathan33 said:
where did I bash on the military, please tell me?
I made comments about people who may or may not be part of the military, but I did not insult the military as a whole. I have more respect than that for people in military. :confused:

As for sehkata he loves the military, as far as I know it's his life.

then why would he flame on someone that is in the military protecting his freedom aswell as the 1 billion other americans?

Tetsuo

Sorceror

moose said:
then why would he flame on someone that is in the military protecting his freedom aswell as the 1 billion other americans?

Because you are trying to use it as your defense in this fucking forum flame , i already i said respected you for being there but using it as your defense is crossing the lines and i find it very childish.

Nephtyes

Sorceror

Furota said:
George Acosta - Awake - Angelfalls (Elemental Force) (7:18)

Download it, and you'll feel a lot better. =)

Edit - and this one, too; Child Of The Universe (3:48)

George Acosta ftw

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:
Because you are trying to use it as your defense in this fucking forum flame , i already i said respected you for being there but using it as your defense is crossing the lines and i find it very childish.

what other defense am i supposed to use? you assume everyone here flips burgers when i stated that i do not flip burgers and that i was in the military. then you go off flaming.

M

moose-hybrid

terathan33 said:
Cause you are a moron.

Why? Because yet again it goes back to me and another 30,000 other people protecting your rights to be a faggot? I suggest you just get away from the computer and go suck some bums dick for cocaine. kthx

Peace.

Lynyrd

Knight

moose said:

Why do you keep using your career in the military as a crutch for arguments in online forums? This has nothing to do with the military, so quit. People like you bring shame to the U.S. Armed Forces.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Lynyrd said:
Wow, Poptart, take a step back and look at your posts compared to Terathan's. You are totally raged.

Chill the hell out. It's a game. Who gives a shit who is better at it? It's not like it means anything.
/signed

lordmatt

Sorceror

terathan33 said:
Cause you are a moron.

There you go, bashing men-at-arms again. What's your fucking problem? How about you go scrub that pizza shit off your face then get shipped overseas? No? Why not? Because you're a shit-eating pussy bitch, that's why.

Sehkapieceofshit, how about you flip back a couple pages and read the first post I made against you? Then please enlighten me with your war knowledge since we all know it wasn't 40 million allies, it was 10 million, who died in WWII. You sure are an expert, queerbait.

terathan33

Wanderer

Lynyrd said:
Why do you keep using your career in the military as a crutch for arguments in online forums? This has nothing to do with the military, so quit. People like you bring shame to the U.S. Armed Forces.
I agree. His arguments consist of.
I am in the military and faggot jokes.
Then he asks why people flame him and call him moron??:confused:

M

moose-hybrid

Lynyrd said:

Im over it man why do you keep insisting on bringing it up? Its obvious you dont want to hear it so dont fucking bring that shit up and you wont have to. Would it make anyone feel better if i said i flipped burgers because obviously anything someone says there going to take it as something went up there fucking asses and poped there cherries.

lordmatt

Sorceror

Lynyrd said:

People like you bring shame to the name America as a whole.
Him being in the military is anything but a crutch, since you don't have anything to say expect "wah wah I sit here and don't do shit but I'm gonna flame military men"

Tetsuo

Sorceror

lordmatt said:
There you go, bashing men-at-arms again. What's your fucking problem? How about you go scrub that pizza shit off your face then get shipped overseas? No? Why not? Because you're a shit-eating pussy bitch, that's why.

Sehkapieceofshit, how about you flip back a couple pages and read the first post I made against you? Then please enlighten me with your war knowledge since we all know it wasn't 40 million allies, it was 10 million, who died in WWII. You sure are an expert, queerbait.

teehee your making me feel all cuddly inside.Read my post AGAIN POOKIE , I said OVERALL not just ALLIES. god damn you retarded shit , always trying to make someone look stupid when you only make yourself out to be an ass. Gg fag ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.