UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donation Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Donation Raffle

when ticket sales close normally you will have to wait for everyone to claim the tickets. Then ryan will say how many sold and im not sure how he randomly picks the winners.

iizylosii;1412638 said:
when ticket sales close normally you will have to wait for everyone to claim the tickets. Then ryan will say how many sold and im not sure how he randomly picks the winners.

he pulls the number out of a wizards hat duh

Saikron

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;1399649 said:
I would do this, but if I won im sure either the items would be deleted from me again, or he would say fuck this kid hes not winning and draw another number, so it's probably a waste of time and money for me.
agreed

Tommy Lee

Wanderer

Ajax;1423788 said:
you only need one to win so i'm not stressing

yeah no doubt.. that's why I didn't buy alot. I seen some guy that has 200 which is crazy. If he don't win he will be upset. If I don't win then I look at it as a nice 25 dollar contribution to the only server that fulfills my gaming needs...and sometime sexual needs too :p

Tommy Lee

Wanderer

and the draw could be anytime.. probably when ryan gets around to it.. I'd say just check the forums from time to time on friday.. it's not like if you don't claim your prize immediately that someone else will get it heh.

xjoewhitex

Wanderer

Tommy Lee;1424055 said:
it's not like if you don't claim your prize immediately that someone else will get it heh.
Yea I didn't figure it would be like that,, but I was still wondering if they would announce online and expect you to answer back asap.. But can't wait till Friday WOOT WOOT.

nugzv1;1422349 said:
hey flik did u play atl by anychange cause if u did IM HOPE!

Tommy Lee;1414374 said:
Flick.... did you play Novus Opiate... by any chance

i played catskills then i quit for a few years after that i found demise then i found hybrid and its been my home sense then

Tommy Lee;1424053 said:
yeah no doubt.. that's why I didn't buy alot. I seen some guy that has 200 which is crazy. If he don't win he will be upset. If I don't win then I look at it as a nice 25 dollar contribution to the only server that fulfills my gaming needs...and sometime sexual needs too :p

qft

i bought 30 today

cobrakaun

Sorceror

A Man Of Gods;1424502 said:
Does that work? cause thats a good idea. Or can i buy stuff online with my ATM card
Just sign up for paypal with your checking account. You don't have to have a credit card to use paypal. Though, the transfer from your bank account is instant if you do... otherwise it takes like 7 days. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.