UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donation Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaiden

Wanderer
Re: Donation Raffle

Well hell I don't usually gamble but it's for a good cause, we have a great thing going here and it's FREE! I sent off my funds today.

I saw somebodey with raffle tickets already, have you handed them out yet? If so how do I collect mine?

Gaiden

Wanderer

You'll get an email from Ryan, in that email will be a code like this one: [claimdonation you'll type that while in game, then a window will pop up and ask you for your order# that will also be included in that email just type that in as well and wa la ;)

Gaiden

Wanderer

iizylosii;1389999 said:
can I play and win again? Or is there a one time limit?

Most likely raffle winner is the name of the sandies unless ryan decides otherwise. For the players with all of the questions. Last time it was as many as you want per player. You don't have to be online as it is announced in a forum post. Raffle tickets are blessed and can be in the bank or on your person. And you redeem by paging a certain staff member. You give them your ticket while in jail, :) and they give you your prize. Thats at least how it worked when I won the last one.

By the way iizylossii thanks for letting us know how it worked last time, I agree this would be the best way for them to hand out the winnings.

FLICK-hybrid;1395993 said:
i do got a job

i changed banks and they dont have debt cards

If your bank has online banking (which they probably do) you can set your bank account up to do online banking then tie the account with a paypal account. Thats what i did, then i dont even have to mess with a credit/debit card.

I would do this, but if I won im sure either the items would be deleted from me again, or he would say fuck this kid hes not winning and draw another number, so it's probably a waste of time and money for me.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Heavy Smoker;1399649 said:
I would do this, but if I won im sure either the items would be deleted from me again, or he would say fuck this kid hes not winning and draw another number, so it's probably a waste of time and money for me.

that's probably true

You brought that reputation on yourself.

then why post in this thread?

pencilbagger-hybrid;1398363 said:
If your bank has online banking (which they probably do) you can set your bank account up to do online banking then tie the account with a paypal account. Thats what i did, then i dont even have to mess with a credit/debit card.

nah they dont got internet banking its a small ass bank for one of the factorys that we have in out town

they are in the process of getting debt cards and online banking

Terrance

Wanderer

sounds like some bush league fly by night bank....no way would I put my money in a bank like that.

why its one of the oldest banks in our town

if i over draw my account i dont gota pay a fee i just gota pay what i overdrew

Status
Not open for further replies.