UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donation Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkis

Wanderer
Re: Donation Raffle

Curious, what do the people who don't have a credit card or debit card do? You see, in the past, I've donated over $200 to the shard, and its actually the exact reason why my credit card isnt valid right now :/ Whoops, there goes a secret..

And to think, every time I donated, my account got hacked.. Odd.

Engage

Wanderer

Pius Valentine;1390547 said:
They have to be somewhere private.. where else would a couple of 18x18's fit just like that.

Staff don't have the same restrictions players do for placing houses. Ryan could place an 18x18 at WBB if he wanted to so if there isn't room, he can make room!

Jayooo

Wanderer

if you buy in bulk tho dont you just get back to back numbers?

probably have a better chance to buy a few a day at random times, get numbers spread out

selo

Wanderer

addicted will win.

Thanks Ryan for holding this, hopefully I can muster some aussie dollars and help out.

btw it's winter.

A black man (fast & big);1394301 said:
addicted will win.

Thanks Ryan for holding this, hopefully I can muster some aussie dollars and help out.

aussies never win...........wanna go to lunch today? 11:30?

pbickerd

Wanderer

zOMG best thing ever. I will definately be buying a few tickers!1

Ryan - Is this how you are paying for your vacation this year ;) Even if it is, hope you enjoy it!

Khumash-Gor

Wanderer

Marker;1389911 said:
Hawt. However, I have a few questions about how this works. Some of them will seem retarded but hang with me for a moment. Do you have to be online when the drawing occurs? Is there a place your turn the tickets into to see if you have won? Do the raffle tickets need to be in your bag or can they be in your bank? Is there an upward limit of how many you can buy?

anyone got the answer?

i will find a dollar to donate!

gmKosA

Sorceror

Jayooo;1393678 said:
if you buy in bulk tho dont you just get back to back numbers?

probably have a better chance to buy a few a day at random times, get numbers spread out

Assuming this is a standard pull a number outa-the-hat raffle, you have the same chance of winning while having the same number of tickets, no matter where your numbers lie. Numbers are my life. ttyl.

Perkis

Wanderer

Idk why I have a ticket.. The odds of me winning with one ticket against however many are already sold, and then some, its kind of a waste to even hope, isnt it.

Well, I guess getting a runner up spot wouldnt be so bad, considered I dont even know what a mil check looks like in my backpack ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.