UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donation Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ministry

Wanderer
Re: Donation Raffle

Terrance;1401039 said:
sounds like some bush league fly by night bank....no way would I put my money in a bank like that.

bush and the american people don't own squat all when it comes to banking or their currency rights... the federal reserve and banks in the US belong to the rothchild family and partners... its been that way for over 100 years since the founding of the first national bank in the US. So bank away.... they are all crooks.

Addicted

Disciple

A black man (fast & big);1394301 said:
addicted will win.

Naw, I'll let everyone else have a chance this time, heh. I think I've won three times over the last 3-4 years.

Ministry

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;1399649 said:
I would do this, but if I won im sure either the items would be deleted from me again, or he would say fuck this kid hes not winning and draw another number, so it's probably a waste of time and money for me.

whatever situations you got burned on and the reputation you have, is all a result of your attitude and the trouble your mouth has gotten you into... boo hoo go cry me a river.
if your trolling for sympathy goto http://www.onlinedictionary.com and start searching...

one more thing... you have quite the ego to think ryan would lookup the raffle # to make sure its not you and pick again if you got lucky. i honestly think your # 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 on ryans list of things he needs to concern himself about.

krystalbeth

Wanderer

FLICK-hybrid;1401017 said:
nah they dont got internet banking its a small ass bank for one of the factorys that we have in out town

they are in the process of getting debt cards and online banking

i like how you called debit cards debt cards that is much more accurate ;)

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

Addicted;1404291 said:
Naw, I'll let everyone else have a chance this time, heh. I think I've won three times over the last 3-4 years.

hes just saying that so everyone donates more and when ryan buys his new porshe he will be so pleased that addicted gets even more than the stated prize!

bastard!

Terrance

Wanderer

Ministry;1404280 said:
bush and the american people don't own squat all when it comes to banking or their currency rights... the federal reserve and banks in the US belong to the rothchild family and partners... its been that way for over 100 years since the founding of the first national bank in the US. So bank away.... they are all crooks.

Ministry, when I said bush league I in no way was referring to Bush by no means. It is an expression I have used for many many years since middle school. Way before Bush was in office.

a noob

Sorceror

i need a job quick..i could imagine some people donated a 100 dollars to this thing and not win anything hehe, but its toward a good cause.

berwig

Sorceror

i was justwondering how many raffle tickets are usually bought(an avg)? because i want to calculate my percentages to have some idea of my chances of winning, :) im just soo curious.. :) you can call me Curious George,

OH! and one more thing, if a player donates a total of over 500$ in all of his donations he should recieve some kind of prize, thatd be cool :)

i was guessing about 5,000 normally? so if u bought 50 youd have about a 1% chance of getting the Grand Prize. not too bad :)

CapLoD

Sorceror

what you aren't considering berwig is that you are getting something in return for all your total donations.. you're getting a kickass server to play on for free and the items that come with donating....

I doubt anyone has ever donated any amount and said they dont want anything in return.

last time I bought 10 of them and I won the grand prize so this time I'm not buying any so someone else can win :). Usually to claim it takes a few days depending on if you can be on line to talk to the right staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.