UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donation Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calthness

Wanderer
Re: Donation Raffle

Tommy Lee;1424053 said:
yeah no doubt.. that's why I didn't buy alot. I seen some guy that has 200 which is crazy. If he don't win he will be upset. If I don't win then I look at it as a nice 25 dollar contribution to the only server that fulfills my gaming needs...and sometime sexual needs too :p

I agree. I buyed just five today, and I think they are a very nice decoration too... I hope they will not get deleted after the draw :)

yukuzo

Wanderer

bought 5, meh : /

wonder if they gonna tell us how much money they raised off of this when its done.

when i bought mine they were at 4k something and im guessing they started at 1 so they prolly makeing atleast 5grand off it

they didn't start at 1 ryan already said that. I think they started where the last one ended just used a different style of ticket.
Ryan;681504 said:
Note: For this raffle we recieved $405.00 in donations. I saw wild claims of $3000.00 because of the raffle ticket numbers and frankly those claims are way out of whack. The raffle tickets went from 2417 to 2822.
Ryan
That is from last raffle after all of the tickets were claimed.

Jayooo

Wanderer

A Man Of Gods;1424502 said:
Does that work? cause thats a good idea. Or can i buy stuff online with my ATM card

isnt your ATM your debit card? or is it a savings account?

if its a checking your ATM card should be a mastercard debit (at least mine is), and you can sign it up as a CC on paypal and it'll do instant withdraws for you

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

FLICK-hybrid;1427013 said:
when i bought mine they were at 4k something and im guessing they started at 1 so they prolly makeing atleast 5grand off it

WRONG.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

I'll be closing raffle ticket donations tonight (no specific time) and then we'll do the hold off for 7 days for everyone to claim them. The actual drawing will be next Friday.

Thanks,
Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.