UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donation Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Donation Raffle

It's been a long time since we've had a donation raffle and I have had a few players ask me about doing another one.

So I figured why not have a Summer Blowout raffle!!!

Here's the prizes (and they are worth while):

Grand Prize: 25 Million Gold - 18x18 House - 5 skillballs - 5 statballs - Blessed Ice Sandals

1st Runner Up: 15Million Gold - 18x18 House

2nd Runner Up: 10 Million Gold - 5 skillballs - 5 statballs

3rd Runner Up: 5 Million Gold

4th and 5th Runner Up: 1 Million gold

To get a raffle ticket all you have to do is donate for a "Raffle Ticket" in the donation store. They only require a 1 dollar donation!

Drawing Date: Friday May 18

Thanks!

Ryan

Marker

Sorceror
Re: Donation Raffle

Hawt. However, I have a few questions about how this works. Some of them will seem retarded but hang with me for a moment. Do you have to be online when the drawing occurs? Is there a place your turn the tickets into to see if you have won? Do the raffle tickets need to be in your bag or can they be in your bank? Is there an upward limit of how many you can buy?

AlphaN3rd

Wanderer

I think there should be a unique item for the winner. Perhaps allow the winner to chose the name on the sandals :)

can I play and win again? Or is there a one time limit?

Most likely raffle winner is the name of the sandies unless ryan decides otherwise. For the players with all of the questions. Last time it was as many as you want per player. You don't have to be online as it is announced in a forum post. Raffle tickets are blessed and can be in the bank or on your person. And you redeem by paging a certain staff member. You give them your ticket while in jail, :) and they give you your prize. Thats at least how it worked when I won the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.