UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - August 30th 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBW

Sorceror
Re: Changes - August 30th 2009

I'm pretty sure I used a slang word & not the full word, since it flew right over your head let me make it clear.

You horde items & houses, you horde gold, YOU & YOUR GROUP suck at PVP. Trammel introduced mass amount of items & houses & abolished any sort of pvp. In other words you are a trammy b;tch & so is the rest of your pathtic guild.

Now that is clear, when it takes more then Tribal & 10 bandies to drop you, then you can post again. Kid.

BTW have a GM bless more dunce caps for you guys, all members should be required to wear them.

spooj

Sorceror

Reign Flame;1949266 said:
*scoffs*

maybe we just care and see the affect (effect?) from a different perspective.

EFFECT IS THE NOUN AFFECT IS THE VERB

Fides

Sorceror

CBW;1949572 said:
I'm pretty sure I used a slang word & not the full word, since it flew right over your head let me make it clear.

You horde items & houses, you horde gold, YOU & YOUR GROUP suck at PVP. Trammel introduced mass amount of items & houses & abolished any sort of pvp. In other words you are a trammy b;tch & so is the rest of your pathtic guild.

Now that is clear, when it takes more then Tribal & 10 bandies to drop you, then you can post again. Kid.

BTW have a GM bless more dunce caps for you guys, all members should be required to wear them.

Credibility: 0

who are you again?

SILENCIO noob!

namlamina

Sorceror

CBW;1949572 said:

IDOCs were shut down on OSI shortly after Trammel was instated. We horde gold... big deal. The top pvpers on the server don't do the same? Just because you are bad at every aspect of the game does not mean we are. There are many good/great PvPers in IDOC guilds. You have no reputation to back up anything you are saying. You are making absurd claims because you are upset that you are not as good as us in any aspect of the game. Stop posting. If you'd like to suggest dunce caps, then maybe you should learn to use the English language properly. Stay in school.

CBW

Sorceror

Oh, looks like someone found a wandering healer fast^
You have no reputation to back up anything you are saying

So why are you all replying if what i said was so worthless.... sounds like a struck a chord of truth

i think this is the most i have ever posted in the IV years i have played on this
shard

i had no clue that posting / forum accounts had anything to do with your

STREETCREDZ ON YE FREESERVERZ

Only to forum warriors & trammy b;tchs does it matter

You kids made me lol so hard today thanks :D , see you in the dirt like always

Code Blue

Knight

CBW;1949603 said:
i think this is the most i have ever posted in the IV years i have played on this
shard

11 posts holy shit someone give this guy a Forum Master tag

Mrdude

Wanderer

some of the best PVPers tend to be IDOCers. a lot harder to kill people when you have to do it with teammates, the enemy can off-screen and run, throw in inscription/hiding/stealth/mobs and it adds a whole lot of other factors that you have to worry about that you don't even bother to think about in the pits.

which reiterates my point; If this idoc change does indeed decrease the amount of players willing to IDOC then it'll drastically decrease field pvp, which makes me a very sad panda :(

peteliv

Knight

Countessa;1949137 said:
Using everything at your disposal should include fair play and goodwill and manners but I dont see them being used all that often. :)

i've never even seen them in the skill list

warreng

Wanderer

Hah. over 60% of the shard will now be banned for using illegal scripts now, say goodbye UOGamers.. Obviously my last post was too truthful so GMS removed it? must be. hope it got a few views. I copied/pasted because i knew that would happen. lol watch for reposted.

peteliv

Knight

warreng;1949678 said:
Hah. over 60% of the shard will now be banned for using illegal scripts now, say goodbye UOGamers.. Obviously my last post was too truthful so GMS removed it? must be. hope it got a few views. I copied/pasted because i knew that would happen. lol watch for reposted.

sweet ill idoc their houses with my as always technique, recalling in whenever I feel like it and changing the time to the last time i saw the rune. everyone has their own process, some are just illegal/easy way out

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

warreng;1949678 said:
Hah. over 60% of the shard will now be banned for using illegal scripts now, say goodbye UOGamers..

you don't honestly think 60% of this shard IDOCs, let alone hunts for IDOCs and uses razor scripts to do so, do you?

Mara

Knight

Updated spellcasting AI seems to be more in line with what people wanted. Very dangerous. I used a peace tamer to show people what the AI is actually trying to do now, when it is not interrupted. I put 4 rpvs on UOmovies in case people want to see how effective the AI is.

UOMovies.com

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

warreng;1949678 said:

You tell em Regulator!

We regulate any stealing of his property
And we damn good too
But you can't beat any geek off the street,
Gotta be handy with the steel
If you know what I mean, earn your keep
Regulators! Mount up!

It was a clear black night, a clear white moon
Warren G was on the streets, trying to consume
Some skirts for the eve, so I can get some funk
Just rollin' in my ride, chillin' all alone....
Sounds to me like the gist of what you was spittin dawg!

Orgazmo

Knight

Ryan;1949760 said:
You tell em Regulator!

And we damn good too
Regulators! Mount up!

Thug Life....

Ryan;1949760 said:
You tell em Regulator!

And we damn good too
Regulators! Mount up!

YouTube - Warren G ft Nate Dogg - Regulate

You can't deny that was a bad ass track from back in the day.

Middle Man

Sorceror

Wow I found that a good 90% of this post was pointless whining by people who got their easy idoc timer exploit taken away. (yes i took the time to read the entire thread)

If this was really such a big deal and sooooo many people don't like it don't log back in please. The thought that donates should run the shard is completely moronic. Everyones opinion counts and just cause ive donated 1k vs your 20 dollars does not mean that my opinion should have more weight cause i have more excess money to blow.

Donations are a way of saying thank you to shard founders/staff and they even give you stuff in exchange as a way of getting something out of that initial gift[/]. Stop with this common misconception that your money entitles you to more weight on the shard, it doesn't and never has anyone once said that it does.

I think this is a great update because it shows that Mark and staff listen to peoples input since this is a tweat to the initial pet changes made earlier in the month.

I (like a very large percentage of this shard) am happy with the changes, the problem is its the people who want to bitch and whine who are always the most vocal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES I P. WANNA LICK THE CHEESE OUT OF MY ASSCRACK?

Thanks for the updates staff, keep the good updates coming!
Lovin it! Gonna go smoke a blunt to this one.

Code Blue

Knight

Ryan;1949760 said:
You tell em Regulator!

And we damn good too
Regulators! Mount up!

He wouldnt be a thug without this..

Status
Not open for further replies.