UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - August 30th 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Knight
Changes - August 30th 2009

• The pet skill gain rate has been increased slightly.
  • The spell selection algorithm for magic wielding creatures has been adjusted.
  • Several small potential issues with various systems have been corrected.
  • Item Identification will no longer emulate a single click when used on a house sign.
  • Other miscellaneous tweaks/changes.

Reaction

Wanderer
Re: Changes - August 30th 2009

Mark;1949058 said:
  • Item Identification will no longer emulate a single click when used on a house sign.

Way to push more ppl onto illegal scripts... gg

Reaction;1949059 said:
Way to push more ppl onto illegal scripts... gg

yeah, that kinda sucks.

GimpCent

Knight

Yeah Agreed

Mark what on earth is your future outlook for this shard..... You seriously have alot of the shard scared and to scare to say it

namlamina

Sorceror

Like they weren't already using EUO to time IDOCs? I mean come on, why else would they be afk over half a screen from a house sign on a noobie char?

forever_tru

Sorceror

WOW- I cant beleive you guys took away the legal part of timing a house. NOW ppl are going to use illegal scripts now!! I dont use a single script and do things by the rules and now I wont be able to get a direct time on a house now. Amazes me how everyday this server goes down.

GimpCent

Knight

travis-slayer;1949068 said:
lol now he can catch them so hell know thir using a script if afk at a gw :)

what does being afk at gw prove

I have timed houses being afk just checking on the house every 5 mins or 10 mins

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

You can't forget that there is always timing by hand. Checking it every 20min or so by recalling in and clicking it. The idea may be to get more people to have time frames rather than exact times. Help the pvp I guess and make the loot a lil more work.

Status
Not open for further replies.