UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - August 30th 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countessa

Knight
Re: Changes - August 30th 2009

forever_tru;1949108 said:
Well this is how I see it, first off why even have razor if we are not able to use razor the way we want too, you have already taken the cant time when dead in razor and cant script place in razor. So my question is what is so wrong with timing in razor alive, and dying 50% of the time to other ppl killing your timer? Your using a legit skill to time a GW. GEZZZ my as well take razor away...

This is how I see it. Play the game instead of letting a macro play for you.

a lawyer

Sorceror

Countessa;1949101 said:
Item ID is not supposed to work that way. It was a bug and now it is fixed.
All the 'legit and honest players' were exploiting said bug instead of reporting it.
Way to go guys.

What a pathetic attempt at settling the masses. Screw you.

Yea, I used itemID to time.. what a scumbag exploiter I am!!

Phallen

Sorceror

Sigma;1949102 said:
that doesnt mean donators control the server.

donating only entitles you to the item you got for donating, i wish you idiots understood that.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... As a whole, the player base should have a say, as small as it may be, in the changes that are implemented here. ALOT of people came here to get away from the retarded OSI patches/changes... but it seems the same is slowly (or fast) happening on UOG.

Reaction

Wanderer

Countessa;1949101 said:
All the 'legit and honest players' were exploiting said bug instead of reporting it.
Way to go guys.

Ok even if this was a bug who cares? It was a way for honest players (they didn't know it was a bug) to have a fighting chance against some of these other big guilds that have scripts running that can time from a screen away. Now all you've done by "fixing" this bug is screwed the non-scripters out of timing an IDOC, while scripters may go on as they have been.

Oh and i second what a lawyer said!

Countessa

Knight

a lawyer;1949115 said:
What a pathetic attempt at settling the masses. Screw you.

lol

You haven't been paying attention. I'm not trying to settle anyone.
I think it's hilarious how everyone freaks out with every update.
Go Drama Babys Go!

a lawyer

Sorceror

Countessa;1949119 said:
lol

Go Drama Babys Go!

lets all just hold hands and go to your wednesday night showdown.

That will keep the masses satisfied

Phallen

Sorceror

Countessa;1949119 said:
lol

Go Drama Babys Go!

Way to go, Drama Queen

War2.0

Sorceror

I get the feeling there may be many forum bans for this patch :)

Thanks for the update.

KoNNaN

Knight

Wow, what an ungrateful bunch we have here.

Thanks for the update guys.

Goodnight.

Countessa

Knight

a lawyer;1949121 said:
lets all just hold hands and go to your wednesday night showdown.

That will keep the masses satisfied

Hell no. That's for experts. You can't peeveepee

Phallen;1949122 said:
Way to go, Drama Queen

I Am The Queen!

forever_tru

Sorceror

I agree with you Fides, Seriously we may "RUN" this server but we are what "KEEP" this server going. If they didnt have us playing they wouldnt be making money off donations and wouldnt have a server for that matter. What I am seeing just by all the people I have talked to, alot of people are pissed about this change. Again yes timing a idoc isnt skill but it just makes things 10 times worse and harder. I guess if I was a GM I wouldnt complain either. I actually might agree with all this if I didnt have to work for everything.

Sigma

Wanderer

KoNNaN;1949127 said:
Wow, what an ungrateful bunch we have here.

Thanks for the update guys.

Goodnight.

agreed, thanks for the update mark and please continue to improve the server!

and lol @ all the cry babies who cant time idocs anymore, wahhhhhhhhhhhh

baja

Wanderer

forever_tru;1949129 said:
I agree with you Fides, Seriously we may "RUN" this server but we are what "KEEP" this server going. If they didnt have us playing they wouldnt be making money off donations and wouldnt have a server for that matter. What I am seeing just by all the people I have talked to, alot of people are pissed about this change. Again yes timing a idoc isnt skill but it just makes things 10 times worse and harder. I guess if I was a GM I wouldnt complain either. I actually might agree with all this if I didnt have to work for everything.

Yes we are what helps KEEP this server going, and a lot of us liked the patch.... Therefore whats that mean? He cant keep everyone happy, he fixed a BUG suck it up and stop crying :/

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Zach-hybrid;1949111 said:
You're not smart and I don't think you even read this thread.

#1 Blondie is probably more intelligent than any dumb shit that insults people for sharing their opinion.

#2 Player SHOULD have a voice to make suggestions and tell the staff what they do and don't like.

#3 Players SHOULD NOT make the mistake of thinking that we can whine and complain about things. Simply share your opinion without the insults and rude remarks.

#4 Remember that even if you don't like a change, it was made for you and the rest of the players in the hopes that it would benefit game play.

#5 Damn Chex Mix doesn't fill me up.

Countessa;1949114 said:
This is how I see it. Play the game instead of letting a macro play for you.

It's hard to play the game when you can't keep up with anyone because you won't use macros. :/ The obvious solution is to do everything at your disposable to top other players.

Countessa;1949101 said:
Way to go guys.

how horrible of us eh

I think it's (it was) a convenient mechanic that saved time and added a new, even fun factor to IDOCs. Mind you this is coming from someone who doesn't time IDOCs and will actually benefit from this change.

Countessa

Knight

Black Thunder;1949135 said:
It's hard to play the game when you can't keep up with anyone because you won't use macros. :/ The obvious solution is to do everything at your disposable to top other players.

tbh all i meant with the macro comment was afk play. Of course people will use macros for common game functions, hotkeys, etc.
Using everything at your disposal should include fair play and goodwill and manners but I dont see them being used all that often. :)

Countessa

Knight

If you're not playing that character, for all intents and purposes, you are afk. Including 'going out for a few hours.'

Status
Not open for further replies.