UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - August 30th 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoddydodi

Sorceror
Re: Changes - August 30th 2009

wow... 21 page's of complaining... I got tired of reading after the first couple page's

shouldn't all the kid's be in school now?

Good job staff, thanks for taking time out of your day to improve the best shard of all time

It's funny to see all the "hardcore" mofo's saying this and that, but when Ryan hits
and replies fuck you, they start back-peddling quicker than a lumberjack in a log-roll contest. Fucking fag ass kiddies - I'm pissed I wasted my time reading this bullshit nonsense. Fuck off, play the game.... and tip ur goddamn hat to the fucking mods. I have a gm ID'er, never used the shit to ID house signs, get this, only weaps/armor [unidenitified]. And for the scrubs saying "OMFG, how can we idoc now?"...... do it the ole fashioned way of recalling around. And, for the bitches saying, "OMFG, GM's need to buff up PvP".... maybe, if u didnt fucking ID a house sign AFK, and actually play the game as Tessa stated earlier; then guess what, it might actually get u into a fight. Srrry, for the explicit language and all, but for fuck sake, enuff is enuff!

Mrdude

Wanderer

jorn;1950120 said:
Yep, lots of whining for losing an easy way to time idocs in this thread. People want things just handed to them.

The IDOC/PVP guilds that are doing the whining want to win pvp the easy way (zerg zerg zerg with 8+) and want to time IDOC's the easy way.

I spent 2 hours trying to field-pvp on my macer recalling to towns and/or dungeons and pvp-hot spots. the closest i got was a 1v3 outside of del. I couldn't find a single, yes a SINGLE 1v1. i can absolutely guarantee you I'll find more 1v1s at IDOCs then you will anywhere else on this entire server. the fact is field pvp has become relegated to gank squads running thru britain and/or delucia and I think this change in the timing rules has unintentionally harmed it even more.

I have characters in big IDOC/PVP guilds, but I will always prefer going 1v1 field battle then logging on my factions char and running thru people with 8+. i've had more success on a red-stealther picking fights then i would ever finding a willing 1v1

EDIT: you're acting as if this boosts the amount of pvp in this server, yet what it does is the exact opposite. as an avid IDOCer i've always found more pvp timing gw and prior to houses going down then i ever have anywhere else on this server. this has decreased the number of people who are casual IDOCers who work and have lives and quite simply can't time a house anymore. no one ever wanted to sit there and time houses; you opened up another UO and timed with one, the other was the one you'd actually be doing something. now for the few hours of the day that i'm here i'd have to search, and devote my attention to recall timing or click timing while i'm trying to run away from 5 blues. TBQH i'm more worried about the decrease in fun-factor then i am about finding an idoc that i've timed to myself. I've gathered more than enough $$ to keep me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.