UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - August 30th 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Changes - August 30th 2009

INDK;1950005 said:
He wouldnt be a thug without this..

Old E is dank.

shindig

Sorceror

Addicted;1949081 said:
Yeah, recall there and click the sign.

You mean with the mining script people use? The one that recalls to each mining spot then smelts the ore? Oh I think it would be pretty easy for some resourceful person to make a script that recalls to each rune in a book and clicks a location at each, which can repeat every 15, 30, 60 minutes. The first one who does is going to be teeing off.

Way to encourage people to perfect even better scripts than they've been using.

uonoobs

Knight

shindig;1950045 said:
You mean with the mining script people use? The one that recalls to each mining spot then smelts the ore? Oh I think it would be pretty easy for some resourceful person to make a script that recalls to each rune in a book and clicks a location at each, which can repeat every 15, 30, 60 minutes. The first one who does is going to be teeing off.

Way to encourage people to perfect even better scripts than they've been using.

namlamina

Sorceror

Poptart;1950000 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES I P. WANNA LICK THE CHEESE OUT OF MY ASSCRACK?

Thanks for the updates staff, keep the good updates coming!
Lovin it! Gonna go smoke a blunt to this one.

I love it, and if you were a PvPer of mention, I'd maybe invite you to join us in our IDOCs. If you had read my post then you would have seen that I have been reporting timers for a long time, and only once has a timer been moved off the screen.

For your question, I'd suggest some toilet paper, but if you can't afford that then try a Swisher.

namlamina;1950062 said:
I love it, and if you were a PvPer of mention, I'd maybe invite you to join us in our IDOCs. If you had read my post then you would have seen that I have been reporting timers for a long time, and only once has a timer been moved off the screen.

For your question, I'd suggest some toilet paper, but if you can't afford that then try a Swisher.

I'm sure he will just use a dick again.

Hence the cheese.

jorn

Sorceror

Yep, lots of whining for losing an easy way to time idocs in this thread. People want things just handed to them.

The IDOC/PVP guilds that are doing the whining want to win pvp the easy way (zerg zerg zerg with 8+) and want to time IDOC's the easy way.

fonis

Knight

I agree with the Item ID fix. It was like Eth back in D2 1.09: obviously shady but universally used. Thanks, Mark et al.

Stides;1950138 said:
lol u pussy cant handle old e? and yes i can afford better tasting beer too so dont use that as an excuse

Dank is also a euphemism for good. ex: "Those are some dank nuggets of marijuana you got there; they shall get us quite high governor!"

Also old e is for pussies, this is a man's 40 right here:

Kaplar

Sorceror

Thanks for the updates, they rock.

I read the first 4-5 pages and all the bitching and QQing made my head hurt. I can't believe some of the things people complain about.

You can't "time an idoc legitimately now, with the Razor macro???"

WTF? I don't care if you don't have the fucking time out of your life to time an IDOC. It just means that another one gets it, that's all. Play the fucking game for what it is.

"Oh, what's the point of using Razor if we can't use it like we'd want to??"
Are you fuckin' kidding me???

I don't even IDOC, maybe that's why I don't see it as a big deal, but isn't that the whole reason that the big IDOC guilds prevail over individuals? They have 10-20 people timing things in the window spans when they can play. Only makes fucking sense.

Quit trying to make this game easier than it already is, you lazy sons of bitches.

namlamina;1950062 said:

PvPer of mention? I don't need to be one of mention. I've been here long enough to hit the hall of fame and UOG history books. Everytime you step to me you don't last 2 seconds. Stick to your idocs faggot, can't play with the big boys.

Stides;1950138 said:
lol u pussy cant handle old e? and yes i can afford better tasting beer too so dont use that as an excuse

Old E aint shit, come to cali, I'll show you how shit runs.

Anton Chigurh;1950171 said:
Dank is also a euphemism for good. ex: "Those are some dank nuggets of marijuana you got there; they shall get us quite high governor!"

Also old e is for pussies, this is a man's 40 right here:

Indeed, dank nugs. But anything can be dank. Steel Reserve is good, if you want to slaughter your liver in a year.

namlamina

Sorceror

Poptart;1950210 said:
PvPer of mention? I don't need to be one of mention. I've been here long enough to hit the hall of fame and UOG history books. Everytime you step to me you don't last 2 seconds. Stick to your idocs faggot, can't play with the big boys.

Old E aint shit, come to cali, I'll show you how shit runs.

Longest record of being a mediocre PvPer... congrats! I've never seen you on the field in over 3 years on this shard. I don't know where you hide. I don't IDOC much, so I do not know what you're talking about.

How can you be such a douche if you're from Cali? You're a disgrace to my state... You and Whiteshedevil both.

namlamina;1950232 said:
Longest record of being a mediocre PvPer... congrats! I've never seen you on the field in over 3 years on this shard. I don't know where you hide. I don't IDOC much, so I do not know what you're talking about.

How can you be such a douche if you're from Cali? You're a disgrace to my state... You and Whiteshedevil both.

Well your from Tahoe, where all the pussies kick it. Medicore? lawls. I hold my own quite well, and without purps I might add... Take all these pussies that play gamers and use purps like shevian and such, take the purps away and see how good they hold their own. Makes me laugh everytime.

I've been here almost 7 years son. I've only seen you at 2 idocs and that's it. When I tried fighting you, I was engulfed by 8 butt buddies of yours. Everytime. But you still died. hahah

Your a disgrace to the world, along with shedevil.
Keep playing poker queer. Poker doesn't count as fielding.

KoNNaN

Knight

There's enough whining in this thread. Can we at least keep it on topic.

namlamina

Sorceror

Poptart;1950235 said:
Well your from Tahoe, where all the pussies kick it. Medicore? lawls. I hold my own quite well, and without purps I might add... Take all these pussies that play gamers and use purps like shevian and such, take the purps away and see how good they hold their own. Makes me laugh everytime.

I've been here almost 7 years son. I've only seen you at 2 idocs and that's it. When I tried fighting you, I was engulfed by 8 butt buddies of yours. Everytime. But you still died. hahah

Your a disgrace to the world, along with shedevil.
Keep playing poker queer. Poker doesn't count as fielding.

Cool story Hansel. But seriously, where do you hang on the field? You aren't a factioner, I assume. You aren't a pk at North Gate, Brit Gate, Yew Gate, or GY... What do you really do? I dont play much poker anymore, I~P was made when I had my castle and a few 100 mill to spare and before they nerfed BODs because of me.

Maybe now that they made a change that you enjoy so much, you will come to more IDOCs and I will be able to give you same gray screens and place in your face.

I haven't whined once in this thread about the change. I have no problem with it. I have no problem recalling around every 30 minutes that I'm on to check my IDOCs... ANNNND, like we said, there are other non-3rd party means to timing houses still outside of Item ID skill.

namlamina;1950243 said:
Cool story Hansel. But seriously, where do you hang on the field? You aren't a factioner, I assume. You aren't a pk at North Gate, Brit Gate, Yew Gate, or GY... What do you really do? I dont play much poker anymore, I~P was made when I had my castle and a few 100 mill to spare and before they nerfed BODs because of me.

Maybe now that they made a change that you enjoy so much, you will come to more IDOCs and I will be able to give you same gray screens and place in your face.

I haven't whined once in this thread about the change. I have no problem with it. I have no problem recalling around every 30 minutes that I'm on to check my IDOCs... ANNNND, like we said, there are other non-3rd party means to timing houses still outside of Item ID skill.

I field, pk, faction, steal, and all of the above.
Poptart is just my main, no one else knows my alts.

Only time I'll get a grey screen is when I get ganked.

namlamina

Sorceror

Poptart;1950248 said:
I field, pk, faction, steal, and all of the above.
Poptart is just my main, no one else knows my alts.

Only time I'll get a grey screen is when I get ganked.

Kk. Well, Animal Man is no longer my main. Plenty of people know my alts. Cya out there bro. How many people in PF here? I'm a Pac veteran as well, but I was scrubtastic from 98-02/03

namlamina;1950265 said:
Kk. Well, Animal Man is no longer my main. Plenty of people know my alts. Cya out there bro. How many people in PF here? I'm a Pac veteran as well, but I was scrubtastic from 98-02/03

You're still a scrub.

shindig;1949087 said:
You don't sleep? I don't have 8 hours to camp idocs with an 8 hour window :(

Maybe you should find another hobby to do while you sleep? theyve got those language tapes.

WaRgAzM

Knight

forever_tru;1949075 said:
WOW- I cant beleive you guys took away the legal part of timing a house. NOW ppl are going to use illegal scripts now!! I dont use a single script and do things by the rules and now I wont be able to get a direct time on a house now. Amazes me how everyday this server goes down.

I didn't realize afk macroing house timers were legal to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.