UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changelog 7-5-05

Re: Changelog 7-5-05

These changes are excellent, No more gimp faction " crews " going around on val swampys and bolaing you to the ground :/

Stides40oz

Knight

I think the thieves need some nerfing with this new ruleset. They shouldnt be allowed to steal off reds in town without going grey to them. Its kinda ridiclous. Thieves should go grey to reds for stealing off them!

Stump

Wanderer

Strong said:
All changes kick major ***. Bolas are ***. Swampies clutter the shard. Reds in town is a huge relief. Now we can chase you guard running blues who try to drop on us and run into town.

yet we cant chase u reds into ur houses without getting banned after u attack and run? i ban thee = ***.. "Get out of my house!!", "Yes sir!" Potion chuggers are gayer than bolas with their *** scripts and whatnot. nobody fights monsters because u made it boring and pointless so add DBDs to the worthless **** a smith can make along with dragon scale armor. reactive armor is too strong, a mage in barbed with reactive armor on is better than a warrior in gm val plate. at least for a few hits. now ive strayed off ill stop.

Stump

Wanderer

oh and u said u got together with some guild leaders of big guilds to vote on this? we dont care about their BIG guilds and what they would like. ask us next time. we dont need reds in town either, thats part of their punishment for MURDERING. are we gonna let the Child molesters hang out in town too??!?

gtunit

Wanderer

StIdes40oz said:
I think the thieves need some nerfing with this new ruleset. They shouldnt be allowed to steal off reds in town without going grey to them. Its kinda ridiclous. Thieves should go grey to reds for stealing off them!

I totally agree with you on this. The only nerfing done is that thieves would be a criminal to the red they stole off of, and only that red.

I will still use my thief, but it is aggravating when a thief can just steal off of you without you being able to do anything.

Zaylia

Wanderer

StIdes40oz said:
Great changes i have to agree but the swamp dragon nerf was not a good decision you have basically destroyed any point of mining for income in a game. Other then that tho awesome changes. So anyways please consider reverting the swamp dragon barding.

You have to consider this from the perspective of the people who PvP as well as from that of a miner. It's very frustrating when you as a mage have completed atleast around 10 dumps on a very poor fighter who happens to be riding a valorite swamp dragon which has sucked up the damage every time. A combination of being allowed to have your strength up to 125 and a valorite swamp means that literally even two mages could not be able to drop someone in a timed combo, especially if that person has drank a str pot. They still have 20 hitpoints leftover.

Let's try to focus on the fact that we are not "changing" anything in that regard, but rather we are reverting it to the correct state. This alteration to barding deeds was the change that occured, and was found to be a poor one.

As to the guy with 79k valorite ingots? What idiot runs 20 miner bots with Easy UO on a daily basis and then expects sympathy?

Drakrum how about you shut your ****ing mouth dude. You don't need to make more than one post about your *****ing. Personally as someone who donates (not for gold) to this shard I think you have no place to sit here and call the gms **** heads or whatever else it is your 15 year old mind can come up with. If you have a problem express it in one post but don't be a damned **** head and post your crap all over this thread.

Elf

Sorceror

Stump said:
so reds cant cast exp on u in town anymore and run off?

Good point. The problem with this is that it doesn't consider the spell as an attack until the spell actually does damage. On OSI, it flagged the caster as soon as he targeted the spell.

Zilverz

Wanderer

Concerning Bola whipe
-------------
So if I wanted to tame a Ridgeback, I would have to collect the bolas from the savages ? is this true that they still spawn ?

drakrum said:
You nerf PvP and then you turn around and nerf normal game play as well, your going to nerf and nerf untill this shard cant be nerfed no more and all weapons will do 10 damage, all spells will do 5 damage and you always resist poison. Stun/para blows last .5 seconds and animals in pvp do 5 damage.

Its stupid ryan dont mess up the economy to fix pvp.. thats your problem your not isolating a change to just ONE change you effect everything diversly when you propose changes and make them.

STFU dude, all you do is *****. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the changes like everyone else.

K. Killa

Wanderer

A stoned T-Rex said:
This does present a problem, Red's can do "suicide attacks" in town by banking all of their **** and killing people with scrolls. It can cause grief and make some trammy's quit

Quit your trammie crying. In Seige this was not a problem at all so why do you think it will be here? What it allows is a red to chase a blue in town if the blue initiates the combat. Even still though, a red in town is a big target and if that blue can make it to the bank there is a good chance the red will die anyway.

Great change!!!

As for bolas, never was fond of them but I do feel for the orc role players. Not sure about that move... I guess do what the Orcs in Seige did, take up hiding and dped weps-and travel in great numbers with orc shamans. They were pretty effective.

K. Killa

Wanderer

Ar`uik said:
The faction changes aren't of much concern to me...but the lack of Bola's cripples the orcish RP groups ability to defend themselves on the server....how can unmounted orcs keep up with l337 deWdz when our only dismount tool (which takes time to get in bulk) is wiped?

Very disappointing.

How about creating a creature for orcs to ride?

K. Killa

Wanderer

Stump said:
we dont need reds in town either, thats part of their punishment for MURDERING. are we gonna let the Child molesters hang out in town too??!?

Who the hell is this guy? Cry more? You wont see a huge wave of reds in town selling crap because they will be attacked and chased around all day long. How does this affect you?

Scorpio X

Wanderer

A stoned T-Rex said:
This does present a problem, Red's can do "suicide attacks" in town by banking all of their **** and killing people with scrolls. It can cause grief and make some trammy's quit
This isn't that big of a problem, blues could do it before, using the exact same tactic. Just now reds can do it as well.