UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changelog 7-5-05

Zaylia

Wanderer
Excellent changes.

However, any such change to the silver required to produce faction items is inconsequential. As long as massive amounts of silver can be farmed at liesure or purchased from those same farmers at relatively inexpensive cost, how do you propose the purchase of faction items will be affected? It is bizarre to me that the guy who pvps all the time will have less silver at the end of the day than the fellow with a tamer on another account who farms the nearest deamon spawn for an hour. I strongly feel that this is unfair, unbalanced, and contradicts the spirit of reward for battle prowess which these items are intended for. Though it may not be changed, I would greatly appreciate some kind of response explaining the justification. I simply do not understand.

Ironfist Max

Sorceror
Re: Changelog 7-5-05

Adian said:
The bola balls won't do much though considering you can't craft bolas anymore.

You can't craft the single BOLA. But you can craft the 3 bola's into one to swing at people.

-Ironfist Max

Great changes Ryan, and as much as people are going to ***** about losing bolas, there's plenty more ways to skin a cat!

Next step some work on sea based PvP please!

K

kottonmouth_02

SuspectPackages said:
Great changes Ryan, and as much as people are going to ***** about losing bolas, there's plenty more ways to skin a cat!

Next step some work on sea based PvP please!

pirates! arrrr

pirate pvp was ownage

K

kottonmouth_02

SuspectPackages said:
If we get it then UOG truly be the only place for Pirate Steve!!!!

haha pirate steve was teh pirate legend garrr

Minsc

Sorceror

the gm wont even do my page... and it aint even about the changes [e cry !! i need them NOW :'(

Flatlander

Wanderer

Interesting changes to say the least :)

Anyone else notice that the *** Pixel Crack Hand-outs are gone?
LOL

Cuda1337

Wanderer

Very good changes, Im surprised something wasn't done with pet bonding though, with all the talk. Great changes though.

Boris-hybrid

Wanderer

I think they are right when they say you cannot craft single BOLA BALLS but you can still craft the bola itself if you have the balls. Otherwise since they say faction warhorse has reduced dismount time from bolas, then say bolas are gone makes no sense.

phontain33

Wanderer

Insidia said:
Excellent changes.

However, any such change to the silver required to produce faction items is inconsequential. As long as massive amounts of silver can be farmed at liesure or purchased from those same farmers at relatively inexpensive cost, how do you propose the purchase of faction items will be affected? It is bizarre to me that the guy who pvps all the time will have less silver at the end of the day than the fellow with a tamer on another account who farms the nearest deamon spawn for an hour. I strongly feel that this is unfair, unbalanced, and contradicts the spirit of reward for battle prowess which these items are intended for. Though it may not be changed, I would greatly appreciate some kind of response explaining the justification. I simply do not understand.

You cannot farm silver anymore, its been that way for a lil bit now. A dragon cannot farm silver for you. An actual player has to do the majority of the damage to recieve the silver. :}

ZBeeblebrox

Sorceror

I thought I was the only one that disagrees with the swamp dragon deal. The only way to really make money off of mining ingots is to mine valorite ingots and make swamp dragon barding deeds. It was one of my cashcows when I needed various things. You've destroyed a prominent source of income, you've wasted lots of time or cash bonding swamp dragons to PvP characters with skill builds intended for PvPing. The rest of the changes are excellent but this one I think was the wrong decision. No offense meant; I'm just trying to put forth my point of view.

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

You nerf PvP and then you turn around and nerf normal game play as well, your going to nerf and nerf untill this shard cant be nerfed no more and all weapons will do 10 damage, all spells will do 5 damage and you always resist poison. Stun/para blows last .5 seconds and animals in pvp do 5 damage.

Its stupid ryan dont mess up the economy to fix pvp.. thats your problem your not isolating a change to just ONE change you effect everything diversly when you propose changes and make them.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer

It makes me so happy seeing "OMG YOU REMOVED BOLAS". If I wanted to get technical I bet half of the people posting that nonsense were the same ones complaining about their "lameness" before we removed the ability to make 1000 bolas easily.

Life sucks, we cant please everyone...but this is for the best in pvp. If you need bolas, you shouldnt be pvping anyway.