UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changelog 7-5-05

Wai

Wanderer
Re: Changelog 7-5-05

It's one thing to eliminate the crafting of Bola balls, but it's another thing to remove bolas from everyone. Prior to the changes, bolas were just as legal as vanquish weapons or any clothings. These goods carry intrinsic values, it just doesn't make sense to remove something that carries value from players without a sign of warning. Lucky I have only made like 20 bolas, but for example the person that bought the bolas yesterday *cough*, those people obviously got shafted.

ZBeeblebrox said:
I thought I was the only one that disagrees with the swamp dragon deal. The only way to really make money off of mining ingots is to mine valorite ingots and make swamp dragon barding deeds. It was one of my cashcows when I needed various things. You've destroyed a prominent source of income, you've wasted lots of time or cash bonding swamp dragons to PvP characters with skill builds intended for PvPing. The rest of the changes are excellent but this one I think was the wrong decision. No offense meant; I'm just trying to put forth my point of view.

Relax buddy they still reduce damage player vs monster not totally useless. the majority of PvPers didnt like the damage reduction they just got it because other people had it and they wanted to be even. i think just about everyone except miners would want it this way because its gimp that an item absorbs 15% damage u take :(

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

****ING BS. I have 79k val ingots AND THEY GO AND DO THIS. You know how long I mined? Now its worth jack ****. THANKS RYAN.

Boris-hybrid

Wanderer

drakrum said:
****ING BS. I have 79k val ingots AND THEY GO AND DO THIS. You know how long I mined? Now its worth jack ****. THANKS RYAN.
Shoulda thought about that long before you had 79k of val ingots. Perhaps you could make some armor and weapons like people did before dragon barding deeds?

Stides40oz

Knight

Great changes i have to agree but the swamp dragon nerf was not a good decision you have basically destroyed any point of mining for income in a game. Other then that tho awesome changes. So anyways please consider reverting the swamp dragon barding.

Strong

Wanderer

All changes kick major ***. Bolas are ***. Swampies clutter the shard. Reds in town is a huge relief. Now we can chase you guard running blues who try to drop on us and run into town.

Jambo-hybrid

Wanderer

Lol....O M G is all there is really to say. My red can now chase the people that cast para and realize you have reflect up and run to town screaming GUARDS or the dexer that flags and runs. Today, TODAY is the day all hell comes out. And now, Brit bank will be less laggy! OMG. And if you use a miner for income, lol...Get a life. Make a tamer, kill some monsters, recall on the first sight of a red! Grow up it is just a game.

-You know your really ugly when a man ****s out his pecker!

great job ryan, im glad to see you didnt hesitate to make the BIG changes, or make some *** poll...

Valentino, this shard is all about change, and in the long run you will see its for the better.

Oh no! the people that took tactics with their field mages cant do **** now... Aww well. Hahaa! GOOD CHANGE GUYS! Dont know about the changes with the war horses... Didnt really see a problem with them... But hell ill sacrifice a bonded war horse for no bolas! Bout friggin time!

drakum said:
You nerf PvP and then you turn around and nerf normal game play as well, your going to nerf and nerf untill this shard cant be nerfed no more and all weapons will do 10 damage, all spells will do 5 damage and you always resist poison. Stun/para blows last .5 seconds and animals in pvp do 5 damage.

Its stupid ryan dont mess up the economy to fix pvp.. thats your problem your not isolating a change to just ONE change you effect everything diversly when you propose changes and make them.

Hey.... Make a tamer... [e cry

Wah Wah I wanted to make 5 mill in mining so i can get that cool trammy mask and some CBD's so the uo chicks will like me.. How bout you stop worrying about the uo economy... And have some fun on the shard.. Your like one of the 4-5 people that dont like the change.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Teh Money Shot said:
Hey.... Make a tamer... [e cry

Wah Wah I wanted to make 5 mill in mining so i can get that cool trammy mask and some CBD's so the uo chicks will like me.. How bout you stop worrying about the uo economy... And have some fun on the shard.. Your like one of the 4-5 people that dont like the change.
For some people crafting is fun and it is their way of having fun on the shard. For those people they have no goal. I know I'll still ride some just for looks :/

Naz

Sorceror

Val bard deeds are not gone. They just dont give you that extra resist what they used to give.

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer

On one hand I'm happy with every single one of these changes, however, I would of liked to been able to vote on some of the issues and be able to have given my opinion on them rather than just having them spoonfed to me.

But on the whole, I'm happy with them.

Smaklo

Wanderer

Um no, nerf swampies yay now when the noobies run around ganking you have a decreased chance in running and you have no chance in fighting back against a 2 vs 1.

GG catoring to noobies who are lazy and run around with only regs and get owned by real pvpers.

Didnt think youd nerf to help complainers that are lazy and blaintly tell u they play maybe 2 hours every week so they cant get swampies so we mus tnerf the game so they have a chance. Bad enough they run around in the 10 man gank squad.

Just a matte of time before cracker gets his request and magix explo is nerfed, instant dmg.