UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changelog 7-5-05

Elf

Sorceror
Re: Changelog 7-5-05

Lootacri$ said:
Who the hell is this guy? Cry more? You wont see a huge wave of reds in town selling crap because they will be attacked and chased around all day long. How does this affect you?

He does have a point though. That was part of the original reasons they added the system, however not being able to buy from vendors(wonder if they can sell or use the bank though?) balances that out a bit I suppose. I don't think it's going to be big deal after a few days once everyone gets used to it.

Dyani

Wanderer

It will be nice to finally see those who do nothing but bola and say all kill have to use some tactics.

Nice changes all the way around.

OMG I LOVE THESE CHANGES!

So... i go into town and like 4 japs attack me.. They were like "rahhhhh gimme your rice!" and i was like "no thats my rice" So i threw my empty rice bowl at them and they died... The end...

Common said:
I totally agree with you on this. The only nerfing done is that thieves would be a criminal to the red they stole off of, and only that red.

I will still use my thief, but it is aggravating when a thief can just steal off of you without you being able to do anything.

Thieves are freely attackable. They also can't give murder counts. You are free to attack the thief who stole off you. If you go "grey" who cares? You're already red.

Um no, nerf swampies yay now when the noobies run around ganking you have a decreased chance in running and you have no chance in fighting back against a 2 vs 1.

GG catoring to noobies who are lazy and run around with only regs and get owned by real pvpers.

Didnt think youd nerf to help complainers that are lazy and blaintly tell u they play maybe 2 hours every week so they cant get swampies so we mus tnerf the game so they have a chance. Bad enough they run around in the 10 man gank squad.

Just a matte of time before cracker gets his request and magix explo is nerfed, instant dmg.

First off, spell check/basic grammar would do you some good. Secondly, look at what you're saying. These changes have been in demand for a long time, and have been on the suggestions board for months. The siege ruleset has been requested over and over, by the most hardcore PvPers. The staff is"catoring" to the shard, you seem to be the extreme minority.

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Only change i'll do is stable my swampy, get on eathy, and pretty much quit mining.

Now if you could chage it also that when a red attacks you you cannot be banned from their house, how about that idea!

Azareil

Sorceror

Lootacri$ said:
I guess do what the Orcs in Seige did, take up hiding and dped weps-and travel in great numbers with orc shamans. They were pretty effective.

On Siege, I'm more than certain that DP would work. On this shard, probably not. The DP here is garbage. It will be a good day if the DP here is knocked up to the level of OSI DP.

defekt

Wanderer

I dont think that it was right about the guy who sold his 663 bolas for so cheap. I feel bad for the person who bought them.

Thank you so much, the most embarassing thing was dying to a person riding a giant pickle (aka swamp dragon), its stupid that a mount reduces damage....
Every other change was great too.

what economy are you speaking of? besides, my friends & i all have well over a million & didnt do any kind of mining or anything.

ampzz

Sorceror

reds in town? people attacking reds in town? this is a ****ing thieves dream come true! WOOOHOOOO

How bout everyone just shuts up and play the game. Your whining won't get them to change it back. btw the changes rock

Valentino

Sorceror

ugh...i don't have a swampy, i don't use bolas, i hate being bola'd, and i don't use faction runics. these changes don't really affect me in any negative way...but ugh...stop changing stuff. worse than the fat people at osi.

defekt

Wanderer

Reds wont attack in town and if they do you can use a very simple command to kill them. GUARDS

kottonmouth_02 said:
blue players cannot be attacked in town by reds unless the blues flag first

and plz....let the trammies quit

yeah right hubby got killed twice in town and tried to call guardsand they didnt come. And no he didnt attack them first.

Elf

Sorceror

teddybear said:
yeah right hubby got killed twice in town and tried to call guardsand they didnt come. And no he didnt attack them first.

They were probably using the Explosion spell exploit, where they cast and then recall.