UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

Re: Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

WKD = Shit.

And when you refer to "fear" of a guild on this server, simply means which guild couldn't 1v1, just call in when they saw a naked 3 day old character running thru Graveyard gray (oh wait, thats pretty much all of the faction guilds). =-] RED and PvP(very oldschool) had alot of red members dominating pvp spots alot.

aemneuspeed

Knight

Dyckle;1686141 said:
Yeah 2D used to give a good scare.
They always had a rune spot close to where u were....
Always fuckn got me.

Those were the good times....:)

WaRgAzM;1686079 said:
When has this ever.. happened. '=/

Hey testament how'd you like dying 2 times today and almost getting your mares boated 3 times. Then again you'll just say when did this happen and lie like the last time you posted.

hell yeah

Wanderer

I don't think theres any guild on here worth much.

I'd say pkg is the biggest but the biggest fear you have with them is getting overloaded and trying to carry it back.
(and the gm always threatens to kick everyone out for stupid things)

V is decent. but wont fight with even numbers.

WKD isn't very good but you know they are going to zerg you.

oso was decent. another guild that wont fight even and they have gone way down hill

DT works well together, seems they can't/won't solo

GG has a better player quality than pkg but that's not saying much. they need 2x the numbers to win.

EQ/ms syncs better than pkg but the players are no better solo or in even numbers.

am I forgetting anyone?

katie

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;1686420 said:
Hey testament how'd you like dying 2 times today and almost getting your mares boated 3 times. Then again you'll just say when did this happen and lie like the last time you posted.

You must be a tad bit confused as Testament rides an etheral. No wonder you "almost" boated it 3 times. If you do boat his etheral take a screenshot.

And should you need a reminder I can post a picture of the nightmare your guildie did lose and is on a vacation sitting in a stall and is very lonely.

You weren't even there fake girl. He died once grabbed his mare almost lost it then rode an ethreal after that then wicked almost lost his then they retreated

WaRgAzM

Knight

You said almost died. Thats cute lmao. Seriously. Atleast call a target ffs.

And no retard... I never had my mare "almost" taken away. Or ever in general.
You guys house mares about as good as you pvp.
Not to mention testament doesnt ride a mare '=/

And, during your "ms turret" you guys lost a mare :(

nvm for some reason all people do on forums is lie. I don't understand it and I won't argue with you about it. Next time ill rpv it.

WaRgAzM

Knight

We do have an rpv of it. lmao. You guys cannot fight :(
?
You house hide until you get the guts to fight us 5v9-11

Tomox2

Wanderer

This thread has turned into crap, probably within the last few pages.

So back on topic.

Why did a PKG guy come into my house... cast mind blast on my miner/crafter (it reflected btw)

Than run the hell away, when my red casts something small (magic arrow to test for reflect before stun/poison combo xD)

I thought it was cute.

katie

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;1686451 said:
You weren't even there fake girl. He died once grabbed his mare almost lost it then rode an ethreal after that then wicked almost lost his then they retreated

You are one confused little boy. Testament rides an Etheral not a nightmare. Please notice this next time you are around him. He is not a tamer. geeez
Actually I was there. It was funny watching your turret backfire and the tamer drop right in the middle of it. And if you still need proof I can tell you where your nightmare is although you must know since it is where we put your others and your guild has a house next door to it.

hell yeah

Wanderer

katie;1686483 said:
You are one confused little boy. Testament rides an Etheral not a nightmare. Please notice this next time you are around him. He is not a tamer. geeez
Actually I was there. It was funny watching your turret backfire and the tamer drop right in the middle of it. And if you still need proof I can tell you where your nightmare is although you must know since it is where we put your others and your guild has a house next door to it.

you guys should really start your own thread and fill it with this nonesence.

mungrin

Sorceror

Most freared guild should be a red guild,not a blue guild right?probably Old School Ownage.

Snax

Wanderer

Im pretty sure MS/EQ was directly responsible for the AoE changes, because for as long as I remember it was never a huge complaint or issue until they showed up and within 6 months the rules changed.

Thus, despite all of your best efforts and denials, they were(are) extremely notorious and influential on this shard... for better or for worse, you all know who they are, you all know they dominated factions with a different style of PvP, and they paved the way for copycat guilds and playstyles.

You asked GUILD, not PLAYER, You may not be afraid of one red name popping up on your screen, but knowing that there will be fifteen more following can't be overlooked.

EQ/MS made uDa quit factions, caused a MASSIVE TB alliance, forced Mark into changing AoE only to nerf reds and their playstyle and yet you still call us scrubs?

We changed the fucking server.

End of story.