UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

A Monkey Man

Sorceror
Re: Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

ahaha thatd true rambone ur like scarface if he was takeing estrogen not coke and everyone thoguht u were a crazy gangsta but are just a crazy lady and with a bit of earl grey and the right starter we can have kids lets do it children time hhahahaha fukn writing when sober its 11am herwe u pussy

Abu Garcia

Wanderer

A Monkey Man;1586810 said:
ahaha thatd true rambone ur like scarface if he was takeing estrogen not coke and everyone thoguht u were a crazy gangsta but are just a crazy lady and with a bit of earl grey and the right starter we can have kids lets do it children time hhahahaha fukn writing when sober its 11am herwe u pussy

didnt understand a thing this guy just said but rambone your one of the last old school pvpers and imho you have people's respect wich is better than being feared

Durrrrrrrr

Sorceror

a.bully;1585279 said:
Oh and if you want to do some field fights....2v2...3v3...4v4....feel free to let me know as that wont be a problem.

Bitch.

lol it will be 2v151342345234234 with wkd......

WhiteBay

Sorceror

impactaway;1586446 said:
Don't say things like this and not follow up. I aimed you lets see if you respond...

And I would say as far and Red/Blue pvp, WKD is definatly the biggest and most feared. People can say "OH WEEL YOO GUYZ HAVE NEWBS AND SUCKZORZ" but they are just the same miner pks that run from us. We probally have the best gate in system of any guild and all members are able to get anywhere fast. A few pks don't run from us, mainly Old school ownage, unless Border Patrol is on, he offscreens slightly more then he rages in vent.

As far as factions, Dream Team is feared the most, but uDo is biggest and active.

2D was nasty in their day, I remember after I scammed a member, I would log on and they would be camping my house. I finally gave what I got back because of the grief they had caused me.

lol, you serious? i aimed you right back and you said lemme equip, then you logged off..... lol once again my aim - doubledeezuo

don't be n00b

ploki

Knight

Rambone is no old school pvper.. he he uses magery/ wands/ petals

old school pvpers were dexers and use magery only in emergency heal.. but fizzled because they only had 40skill points in it.

Rambone is simply a nice guy ....except when you try to heal him.. then he turns into a heavy smoker ragebot.exe :)

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

WhiteBay;1590170 said:
lol, you serious? i aimed you right back and you said lemme equip, then you logged off..... lol once again my aim - doubledeezuo

don't be n00b

This is a fun conversation the two of you are having. "I AIMed you and you didn't respond". "I AIMed you back and you left". All Bullshit I'm going to say.

Raptorx121

Wanderer

srry to burst ur bubble wkd u are not feared.....one guy can kill ten of u....they just run cause u bring 20...and dt isnt feared on the field again numbers....but they do have quality members i think......also i think feared is as u see the guild it just strikes fear in ur heart and u die or run....not o shit these noobs are gonna bring 6000000 guys to kill my single srry ass:<.....now for the biggest part....prob wkd but who give a red/grey hunting guild any respect....thats just to funny:<....my vote goes to immortal or sadly dream team even knowing i hate them just cause there is really no active guild that i see pwnin negros all day.....but o well who cares......specially wut i say lawl.....

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Would you like to 1v1 Raptor? I'll even bring 9 friends if you can kill us all without dying I'll give you my house.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Is that why when Testament or I ask you to fight 1v1 you run?

I seem to remember a fight at an Idoc when test killed you and 2 friends 3v1.

Raptorx121

Wanderer

ill 1v1 u in a week......im goin home for turkey day its been along time since i been home......and like i said most fear guild isnt runnin cause your goin ooo shit its just me wkd is coming with 509463462436207629687346093247509342759042386309467324957342095739084573069823579304573096709346743572340957423095734209534205674309432097 people.....thats not feared....

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Look up the guild WkD. Considerable fewer people and tons of alts. not even 20 people I don't believe. Unlike the WKD stone that has 120 or so. If you see a group bigger then 10 it's crazy. We havn't had more than 5 or so people on at one time in a few weeks.

Oh, and you should use elipses. I think it would make your posts look a little better. Oh, and an elipses is ...

Raptorx121

Wanderer

idc wut my post look like.....and u havnt had more htan 5 people on in a cpl weeks......there were 7 of ya sittin out my house the other day trying to eq me down.....sucks eq cant kill right?and no wonder i havnt seen u guys often u dun have 30 people to run wit.....o well u guys might as well sit at a bank anyway.....since ur blue and all ur just lagging this server....LETS VOTE TO BAN ALL BLUE GUILDS WHO THINK THEY ARE TEH UBER PVP ON UOG......

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

ploki;1590246 said:
Rambone is no old school pvper.. he he uses magery/ wands/ petals

gotta adapt ;)

but I only use wands & petals in ganks :)