UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

hell yeah

Wanderer
Re: Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

Snax;1686723 said:
Im pretty sure MS/EQ was directly responsible for the AoE changes, because for as long as I remember it was never a huge complaint or issue until they showed up and within 6 months the rules changed.

Thus, despite all of your best efforts and denials, they were(are) extremely notorious and influential on this shard... for better or for worse, you all know who they are, you all know they dominated factions with a different style of PvP, and they paved the way for copycat guilds and playstyles.

You asked GUILD, not PLAYER, You may not be afraid of one red name popping up on your screen, but knowing that there will be fifteen more following can't be overlooked.

EQ/MS made uDa quit factions, caused a MASSIVE TB alliance, forced Mark into changing AoE only to nerf reds and their playstyle and yet you still call us scrubs?

We changed the fucking server.

End of story.

Give yourself a pat on the back. They changed the rules and paved the way for low skill nub groups to spam aoe spells. Everybody bitched about the rules before eqms. You took advantage of their mistake... congrats you proved that you're no skill nubs. Where is eqms now? As for taking credit for the rule change. Get over yourself. Theres not a nub group out there that didn't do this. SA was not the first to pick this up.

Snax

Wanderer

hell yeah;1686730 said:
Give yourself a pat on the back. They changed the rules and paved the way for low skill nub groups to spam aoe spells. Everybody bitched about the rules before eqms. You took advantage of their mistake... congrats you proved that you're no skill nubs. Where is eqms now? As for taking credit for the rule change. Get over yourself. Theres not a nub group out there that didn't do this. SA was not the first to pick this up.

You clearly have selective memory, because in the 3+ years I've been playing here I have never seen the tactic employed with such relentless ferocity. There were never complaint threads posted about AoE... it was never used by large groups in the field... and while you may say we are no-skilled nubs, we changed the face of factions when we were in it, after you all said we couldnt handle "real PvP"

And you know damn well the rules were changed because of us... if they weren't they would have been changed entirely and not just for reds and the two spells we abused... it would have been a blanket change.

But I digress, enjoy dead Factions PvP.

hell yeah

Wanderer

Snax;1686734 said:
You clearly have selective memory, because in the 3+ years I've been playing here I have never seen the tactic employed with such relentless ferocity. There were never complaint threads posted about AoE... it was never used by large groups in the field... and while you may say we are no-skilled nubs, we changed the face of factions when we were in it, after you all said we couldnt handle "real PvP"

And you know damn well the rules were changed because of us... if they weren't they would have been changed entirely and not just for reds and the two spells we abused... it would have been a blanket change.

But I digress, enjoy dead Factions PvP.

I'm not getting sucked into this.

All I'm going to say is. When you quote someone make sure they said it.

same w/ all field spells eq meteor

"pvp seems to be all meteorswarm in field battles now". 7-13-2004
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/general-discussion/4004-rant-day.html

11-21-2004
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/trammel/11281-history-cheapness.html

12-27-2005
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/trammel/45811-whats-really-wrong-pvp.html

Snax

Wanderer

hell yeah;1686745 said:
I'm not getting sucked into this.

All I'm going to say is. When you quote someone make sure they said it.

same w/ all field spells eq meteor

"pvp seems to be all meteorswarm in field battles now". 7-13-2004
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/general-discussion/4004-rant-day.html

11-21-2004
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/trammel/11281-history-cheapness.html

12-27-2005
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/trammel/45811-whats-really-wrong-pvp.html

Wow, three in 4 years prior to the arrival of SA. which in turn resulted in a slew of complaint threads and a AoE change? I think you proved my point

WaRgAzM

Knight

Snax;1686723 said:
We changed the fucking server.

Im pretty sure Mark and Ryan changed the server.

Also >!< has been around a long time as well. When they have nice numbers are it is always gonna be a fun fight.

Snax

Wanderer

WaRgAzM;1686812 said:
Im pretty sure Mark and Ryan changed the server.

Also >!< has been around a long time as well. When they have nice numbers are it is always gonna be a fun fight.

I guess you never heard of the concept of CAUSE AND EFFECT?

Honestly, you are all the most close minded, selective attention giving morons I have ever met. We never had a problem admitting someone was better than us, or ousted us or one upped us, yet you are all in DENIAL that we didnt have an impact here... its absurd.

hell yeah

Wanderer

Snax;1686809 said:
Wow, three in 4 years prior to the arrival of SA. which in turn resulted in a slew of complaint threads and a AoE change? I think you proved my point

are you out of touch with reality and reasoning?
I'm not gonna go through every single thread, I just wanted to show you that this was a problem way before eqms.

Stides40oz

Knight

Snax;1686814 said:
I guess you never heard of the concept of CAUSE AND EFFECT?

Honestly, you are all the most close minded, selective attention giving morons I have ever met. We never had a problem admitting someone was better than us, or ousted us or one upped us, yet you are all in DENIAL that we didnt have an impact here... its absurd.

dude ur bad. Every faction has used eq ms in group fights since day 1 on this shard. You guys just used it the most. The other factioners didnt use it as much as you because there is better things to do in certain situations then eq ms.

So yes i guess i can admit you guys were the first guild to use only eq ms exclusivly, which is not a compliment because you used it in wrong situations most of the time.

I think we can all agree that the most feared guild by a majority of people on the server wad di.

A Monkey Man;1586783 said:
i was allso in dir irl gaming i got banned cause i payd out the guild leader as a joke hahaha you americans cant take a joke. i was like kax/john o forget is a little kid and the other members told him i said that like woopdy doo ahhh well pretty sure there all on demise....? with the rest of the good pvprs i thunk -_-

Please the old leader of DieIRL would certainly make you look like a joke, he makes 99% of the shard look like a joke.

it's hard to say who is the most feared. more like, "who will gank the shit outta you while chasing you to the ends of the earth?" i've had shit whipped out on me so over-the-top you'd think i was worth hundreds of faction points (i'm not even in factions btw, hehe). nice shot, brickout - enjoy those eight turnips and staff i found on the ground. wow.

though, there are those out there who still have fun with it and you giddily think "oh shit..." when you see them coming, but such players exist in such small numbers it's hard to find a whole guild worth of them. *on a side note, a few players in particular who are downright fun to spar with are zorro (who speaks no english, hehe) and i like dirt, who i fought only once, but it was such a blast i still remember it. rambone is fun too, though i don't join in the gaggle of fuckers always on his ass. i've just never seen someone attempting to sell wands in town while avoiding thirteen people whacking at him. LMAO

Stides;1687048 said:
dude ur bad. Every faction has used eq ms in group fights since day 1 on this shard. You guys just used it the most. The other factioners didnt use it as much as you because there is better things to do in certain situations then eq ms.

So yes i guess i can admit you guys were the first guild to use only eq ms exclusivly, which is not a compliment because you used it in wrong situations most of the time.

TBH I used to be super scared of seeing St. Ides :/

Stides;1687048 said:

The reason most guilds dont use the eq ms tactic that much, is because it is only really sucessful if you roll with 10+ guys. Most decent crew can heal through a 5 man eq ms dump, but ten or more is tough.

AND 99% of good players that I have ever met dont want to play in a guild with more then 5-6 players on at one time, anymore then that is a joke and you will get no respect. Most of us good pvpers play for respect.

PS. DI/2d was nasty..............way better then eq/ms has or will ever be..........

WarioLOL

Wanderer

okay end of WKD fags, PKG is by far the most feared guild duh, anyone who PvP's has run into a group of like 35 of us before, so the first name they see they dont know if its 30 or 10

WaRgAzM

Knight

tbh, the only time i ever See pkg's are in a house now '=/

But yea. Until anyone said anything about them. I completely spaced 2D. I remember watching like 8 tamers campin the Del Pond area. Someone recalls in and gets mauled. Was damn fun spectating.