UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

kevamg

Wanderer
Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

Who is or was the biggest most notorious feared active guild on this server and why?
What guild had actually claimed and established thier own territories?

kevamg

Wanderer
Re: Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

Rambone;1585235 said:
is and was will yield very different results

Well It can only yield but so many results..I mean what guild on this server can actually say that they were feared? Not many Im sure..considering all the carebear blue guilds I see running around here!

kevamg

Wanderer

Being hunted down and killed and looted every day because some guild put a price tag on your head!
I guess those days are over... as well as player dynamics..so it seems!

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

I dunno, WKD is definitely infamous. I don't know if I would say feared. But the guild is 3 years old and we have atleast 15 people on during our peek times. We are definitely well known, but not necessarily feared or liked.

a.bully

Wanderer

Veritas WKD;1585268 said:
I dunno, WKD is definitely infamous. I don't know if I would say feared. But the guild is 3 years old and we have atleast 15 people on during our peek times. We are definitely well known, but not necessarily feared or liked.

Your guild is not infamous, you are shit. I actually enjoy griefing your worthless members. The only thing i fear about WKD is that i might choke on saliva while im laughing so hard at your rediculous tactics which fail.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

You sure talk a lot of shit for being some nonamer. Lemme know when you want to do some fights outside of your house.

a.bully

Wanderer

Veritas WKD;1585276 said:
You sure talk a lot of shit for being some nonamer. Lemme know when you want to do some fights outside of your house.

Ill fight you anytime you want. Char name Senta or Chocolate Rain.

a.bully

Wanderer

Veritas WKD;1585276 said:

Oh and if you want to do some field fights....2v2...3v3...4v4....feel free to let me know as that wont be a problem.

Bitch.

a.bully;1585274 said:
Your guild is not infamous, you are shit. I actually enjoy griefing your worthless members. The only thing i fear about WKD is that i might choke on saliva while im laughing so hard at your rediculous tactics which fail.
Actually, they are infamous. If you even paid attention to the forums you would have seen how many threads pop up about the guild. And no, I'm not in WKD before you start throwing that card around. It is pretty obvious...he never bragged about anything so why the childish hate? Open your mind and shut your mouth next time.

/end derailing thread

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

What's your AIM, I'll message you when I get off work.

Edit:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mythia Jhengli again.
Tried to give you +1 that post made me laugh irl.

Mythia Jhengli;1585284 said:
Actually, they are infamous. If you even paid attention to the forums you would have seen how many threads pop up about the guild. And no, I'm not in WKD before you start throwing that card around. It is pretty obvious...he never bragged about anything so why the childish hate? Open your mind and shut your mouth next time.

/end derailing thread

Once again Jhengli strikes at evil wherever it lurks! HOUAH FOR JHENGLI! [e yell

EDIT: Will you marry me?

kevamg

Wanderer

a.bully;1585274 said:

I use to play with WKD as an Orc...with the two guilds working together they sometimes could possibly be the most notorious of them all!

Its just that Orcs roleplay way too much and they don't have any real beefs with other guilds such as Yew Militia.. the fights were never serious! We would fight Yew Militia then shake hands and make up with no looting or disfiguring of body parts...I always hated that!

Thats why I never registered or joined the Orcs.
I dont think the player dynmics of this game will ever be the same as it use to.
Rival guilds use to actually hate each other on the forums and in the game..giving you a good fueled motive to go and kill the rivalry!

Yep those were the days....I was a member of the Notorious R30s Guild in back in 97..when shit was fun!
Guild Pride and PVP really meant something back then!

wkstrm

Lord

a.bully;1585274 said:
Your guild is not infamous, you are shit. I actually enjoy griefing your worthless members. The only thing i fear about WKD is that i might choke on saliva while im laughing so hard at your rediculous tactics
which fail.

WKD is really infamous, but I gotta admire them as well beause they are one of the oldest guilds around here that still are active.

Mythia Jhengli;1585284 said:

/end derailing thread

+1 for you.

ploki

Knight

I must say when i'm on a red.. and i see a no named WKD i'll fight them for 2 dumps in which i'll either win.. or about to win when the other show up. If i see Horace I'll run.. he has gm tracking.. and is hardly ever alone.

the Chaos guild D*I are mean as well.. they are all dexxers and they rape some shit. .. maybe their are order i dont remember.

My guild is large, not too feared, but well established and claims territory of west Vesper.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Why is it people always say that none of us have any skill? It makes me giggle. Nobody has been fighting us lately and we havn't had parties larger than 6 or so in a while (since our GM went missing)

yem

Knight

we may not like WKD or may not all respect them as players or people, but they are well established and pretty much everyone knows who they are..