UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

kevamg

Wanderer
Re: Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

You know your a Notorious Guild when you tax and extort money and goods from other guilds.
There was this one guild on LS Shard along time ago back in 98 who got so big that they actually started buying out players houses and land or threatening and forcing players out of there houses! They were pretty much running a mafia!

The guild master would come to your house and propose a "forced deal" to buy your house and if you told them to fuck off and denied the buyout then.. from that day forward... everyday you would have about 10-15 of his guildies outside of your front door waiting for you to come outside and play!Eventually the victims would sell outta fustration for an even lower price!

This guild was so relentless and consistant at slaughtering its rivals that they made rival guilds pack up and switch shards out of total fustration! They moved like Army Ants with everything they did If you picked off and killed any of the members..you would surely be marked for death for the rest of your time on that shard!
They always had 5 man patrols all over the whole damn map! Blocking off roads or doing ambushes on players and threatening and taxing them for money just to survive!

NOW THAT IS POWER! I never seen anything like that in a game before!
Yea it was messed up but..player dynamics and immersive freedoms like that made UO a masterpeice!

yem

Knight

kevamg;1585319 said:
You know your a Notorious Guild when you tax and extort money and goods from other guilds.
There was this one guild on LS Shard along time ago back in 98 who got so big that they actually started buying out players houses and land or threatening and forcing players out of there houses! They were pretty much running a mafia!
The guild master would come to your house and porpose a "deal" to buy your house and if you told them to fuck off from that day forward... everyday you would have about 10-15 of his guildies outside of your front door waiting for you to come outside and play!Eventually the victims would sell outta fustration for an even lower price!
NOW THAT IS POWER!I never seen anything like that in a game before!
Yea it was messed up but..player dynamics and immersive freedoms like that made UO a masterpeice!

don't think we have any mafia around here..

a.bully

Wanderer

Veritas WKD;1585285 said:
What's your AIM, I'll message you when I get off work.

Edit:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mythia Jhengli again.
Tried to give you +1 that post made me laugh irl.

my aim is bigjord04

Veritas WKD;1585309 said:
Why is it people always say that none of us have any skill? It makes me giggle. Nobody has been fighting us lately and we havn't had parties larger than 6 or so in a while (since our GM went missing)

People generally accuse you guys of being without skill because you don't roll individually. Not saying these people are right, but the gank squad is generally labelled as a skill-less way to kill people.

That said, I have seen you guys in action and the gank squad stereotype doesn't quite fit. I very seldom see a WKD member that sucks out loud.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Over the last couple weeks we havn't had more than 5 or 6 people on at once. You would think the stereotype would wear off eventually. But probably not.

Sinicter

Wanderer

Rambone;1585235 said:
is and was will yield very different results

exactly..... who cares tho seriously its just a guild if you fear them dont fight em imo i dont think any guild is really worth fearing they all have they strengths and weakness

I'd definately say WKD is the most notorious on this shard. I really enjoy watching them go ANYWHERE and watching the reds scatter.

yem

Knight

drunken_buddha;1585414 said:
I'd definately say WKD is the most notorious on this shard. I really enjoy watching them go ANYWHERE and watching the reds scatter.

false.
plenty of reds will stay and fight, its when we see Vas Rel Por or a gate show up that we scatter, not to flame or anything and I'm not insulting WKD cause if I could get 5 people on to fight with me I'd stick with them too

WKD is just a well known name, no fear or no arrogance evoked when most people hear it, its just recognized

Veritas WKD;1585309 said:
Why is it people always say that none of us have any skill? It makes me giggle. Nobody has been fighting us lately and we havn't had parties larger than 6 or so in a while (since our GM went missing)

Because the few members of your guild that are good feel they need to gank 12 on 1 instead of trying to kill a solo pk 3 on 1. Also, of the ten you bring, the 2 or 3 good players seem like newbs fighting next to 7 shitty ones.

For example.....I was in Deceit killing Lich Lords and was Pked by whiteshedevil. After she killed me, WKD gated in. I think it was 3-4 of them, they chased shedevil into the liches and all died. Then I saw another gate pop up and 7-8 more WKD members came in and finally killed whitedevil. Then some Saint character recalled in (another red) and killed 3-4 of the remaining WKD members and gated out with most of the loot after shedevil was ressed and retrieved her loot.

Maybe this is why WKD gets no respect. They die to a 4 on 1 gank. So they call in 8 more to make it a 12 on 1 gank. If you want your 2-3 good members to get some respect, try not gating in more when 4 on 1 isn't enough.

After all that, I do love it when you show up and help after I get pked as I am a solo tamer, keep it up boys. Just res me next time, thanks!

TheRemedy

Sorceror

When I'm on my red, I stay and fight WKD 2v1, but that doesn't last long before more people join in, then I roll out

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

When was the last time anybody saw us with more than 6 people.

And btw. Shedevil and Saint Valentine are the same person. And yes, we gave in to playing his game. He wins in dungeons. That's why he plays there. Mad props to him.

yem

Knight

datonedude;1585420 said:
Also, of the ten you bring, the 2 or 3 good players seem like newbs fighting next to 7 shitty ones.

true statement, those 2 or 3 good players might be able to xheal and sync but the other ones running around like chickens with their heads cut off make you guys look weaker

maybe thats their strat! ;p

yem;1585427 said:
true statement, those 2 or 3 good players might be able to xheal and sync but the other ones running around like chickens with their heads cut off make you guys look weaker

maybe thats their strat! ;p

It the type of guild WKD is. We bring people to this server and getting people out PvP'ing. More so then the majority of these other clowns do. Hell most of the supposed "l33t" reds out there got their start in WKD. Now on the other hand a lot of these other tards are pissed because while they were out hunting rolling defenseless miners and PvM'er 3 v 1 they themselves got hunted down and rolled.. [e cry more

yem

Knight

LeGiOn-hybrid;1585450 said:
It the type of guild WKD is. We bring people to this server and getting people out PvP'ing. More so then the majority of these other clowns do. Hell most of the supposed "l33t" reds out there got their start in WKD. Now on the other hand a lot of these other tards are pissed because while they were out hunting rolling defenseless miners and PvM'er 3 v 1 they themselves got hunted down and rolled.. [e cry more

I wasn't trying to insult I have no issues with the guild, we've had our fair share of run-ins that have gone both ways

Veritas WKD;1585426 said:
When was the last time anybody saw us with more than 6 people.

And btw. Shedevil and Saint Valentine are the same person. And yes, we gave in to playing his game. He wins in dungeons. That's why he plays there. Mad props to him.

Wow, I thought it was atleast 2 people that owned 12 WKD. But one person....yikes. Shedevil has pked me many times, but I didn't know it was possible for one person to kill 12, hail Shedike.