UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

Re: Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

I dunno. I think the WKD thing is more than that. I've never seen a WKD 1v1 run from a fight EVER. Whether they get killed or not.

I know I'm going to get a hundred "Well they ran from me." posts. But honestly i don't give a shit. I've never seen it happen.

drunken_buddha;1585600 said:
I dunno. I think the WKD thing is more than that. I've never seen a WKD 1v1 run from a fight EVER. Whether they get killed or not.

I know I'm going to get a hundred "Well they ran from me." posts. But honestly i don't give a shit. I've never seen it happen.

lol.. then get some glasses yo

yem

Knight

ya I see violence all the time and that guild *D*(pretty sure its some sort of break off of scaliwags) is at every IDOC we're at so they're pretty known

We fight to the last man sometimes against the scaliwags just to see how many more of them we can kill before the last of us die, if we die :p

yem

Knight

hehe ya I love IDOC PvP it's so much fun

(I hate it when people get themselves inside the house and just wait for it to fall, how lame/boring is that :()

Abu Garcia

Wanderer

i know im a founding member we got itred of being laughed at so we made that guild and got rid of all the newbs now we do alot better i'd say when we have a descent caller were prob the 4th best pk guild on the server behind beepbeep, violence, and oso but thankyou for noticing us :p

A Monkey Man

Sorceror

kevamg;1585319 said:
You know your a Notorious Guild when you tax and extort money and goods from other guilds.
There was this one guild on LS Shard along time ago back in 98 who got so big that they actually started buying out players houses and land or threatening and forcing players out of there houses! They were pretty much running a mafia!

The guild master would come to your house and propose a "forced deal" to buy your house and if you told them to fuck off and denied the buyout then.. from that day forward... everyday you would have about 10-15 of his guildies outside of your front door waiting for you to come outside and play!Eventually the victims would sell outta fustration for an even lower price!

This guild was so relentless and consistant at slaughtering its rivals that they made rival guilds pack up and switch shards out of total fustration! They moved like Army Ants with everything they did If you picked off and killed any of the members..you would surely be marked for death for the rest of your time on that shard!
They always had 5 man patrols all over the whole damn map! Blocking off roads or doing ambushes on players and threatening and taxing them for money just to survive!

NOW THAT IS POWER! I never seen anything like that in a game before!
Yea it was messed up but..player dynamics and immersive freedoms like that made UO a masterpeice!

yeah sounds like one of the hundreds of guilds i use to join then kill all the members untill they quit hahaha nice one :p . idiot

Stress

Wanderer

Veritas WKD;1585507 said:
Didn't you say that I have probably heard of you though? If you've been playing as long as you've been on the forums that explains why.

I play the game alot, anyway. aha

Veritas WKD;1585426 said:
When was the last time anybody saw us with more than 6 people. QUOTE]

Last night when I was ganked at Occolo bank by about 12 members, who all then proceeded to yell "pwned" at me...

when you para me, then sync dump 12 explo/EB combos, thats gonna "pwn" anyone.

Not talkin smack bout yer tactics, cause I've been known to gank, myself. jus pointing out I saw more than 6.. :p

EDIT:dunno whats up with that quote, but you get the general idea.

me and a chum got attacked by shedevil in hyth, she died twice. once under that 4way junction thing outside of the balrons on shedevil, and once north-east of that right outside the LL room on whatever character he brought in immediately after, i forget the name.

theres nothing at all exceptional about what he does.. just dont chase him into spawn like a douche, and if you see him dragging spawn by you recall(at least for a bit till the spawn clears out), cause its only gonna end bad for you.

you dont have to be a great pvper to not be a complete idiot.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

so far in this thread people have been saying that WKD is "biggest most feared active guild on the shard"... LOL from anyway you look at it that isn't true...

im pretty sure that no one is afraid of a guild that can only fight with 2x or 3x the numbers and if it isnt at those odds they scram, I've seen members in that guild who have the job of casting paralyze and nothing else, and still fail to come close to killing...

and there are no blue/red guilds on this server that are really worth mentioning when it comes to fear of dying.

Ajax

Lord

Steve Zissou;1585798 said:
so far in this thread people have been saying that WKD is "biggest most feared active guild on the shard"... LOL from anyway you look at it that isn't true...

im pretty sure that no one is afraid of a guild that can only fight with 2x or 3x the numbers and if it isnt at those odds they scram, I've seen members in that guild who have the job of casting paralyze and nothing else, and still fail to come close to killing...

and there are no blue/red guilds on this server that are really worth mentioning when it comes to fear of dying.

lol @ scram