UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

Tomox2

Wanderer
Re: Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

datonedude;1687937 said:
The reason most guilds dont use the eq ms tactic that much, is because it is only really sucessful if you roll with 10+ guys. Most decent crew can heal through a 5 man eq ms dump, but ten or more is tough.

AND 99% of good players that I have ever met dont want to play in a guild with more then 5-6 players on at one time, anymore then that is a joke and you will get no respect. Most of us good pvpers play for respect.

PS. DI/2d was nasty..............way better then eq/ms has or will ever be..........

Self proclaimed good pvper?

Ozzy

Sorceror

Definatly bloodclan, they have been gone for a long time now and they are STILL ranked 2nd of the top 15 murdering guilds.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Suil Ban;1691161 said:
I've seen the orcs maybe ten times since 2004 and I suppose in that time I have seen some 2-week-old players scared to hop into Jhelom farms when you're around.

You have them confused with HoT

Ozzy

Sorceror

Then ask an EQ/MS where they bought their thick coke bottle glasses.