UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

Re: Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

Veritas WKD;1585483 said:
Just pay attention to the spawn next time you are fighting with him.

I am a tamer. He usually gets me with a quick e-bolt, then stuns me, poisen, ebolt harm harm, dead...

:(

But if I get my pets on him/her sometimes I can make her retreat before she kills me. Sometimes I get to recall. If I ever stay and fight, she used blade spirits and then I am fucked since I have 0 wrestling.

I just recall if I get the chance, she is very fast though.

datonedude;1585472 said:
Wow, I thought it was atleast 2 people that owned 12 WKD. But one person....yikes. Shedevil has pked me many times, but I didn't know it was possible for one person to kill 12, hail Shedike.

That PK did not kill one person that day the spawn did. And it was 3 wkd with 2 other wkd that joined at the end to Gate everyone out.

I killed both shedevil and Valentine that day just to die from a triple FS from 4 liches while trying to loot.

Shedevils tactic is very easy.. Run into a dungeon with a lot of spawn attack you when you're either low or busy with the spawn and then hide. Or when shedevil gets low or attacked he/she just runs into the thickest part of the spawn and hides. Really not all that hard too do...

My only thing with that char is amazingly enough if both of you are in the middle of a spawn shedevil never seems to get attacked. Kinda weird actually.

Stress

Wanderer

Yeah... WKD is definitely the most "infamous."

PKR is gettin up there, too.
I'm PKR and I don't gank much.

I do my solo thing... I'm Yyrkoon, surely you've seen me.

However... the most infamous single player, in my opinion... is Richard Grieco.

I hate that fucker. He kills everything in his path.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Stress;1585495 said:

I have never heard of either of you.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

3 years ago, the last thing a PK'er would want to see on his screen was 2D

Stress

Wanderer

Veritas WKD;1585500 said:
I have never heard of either of you.

Yeah, I stay in the shadows alot. A solo PK can't just run around, you know.

But you've never heard of Richard Grieco? Dude has like 3000 kills, like #2 on PK list.

I'm not gonna say where he stays at, but if you go there you've been killed by him atleast a few times.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Didn't you say that I have probably heard of you though? If you've been playing as long as you've been on the forums that explains why.

KraCKa

Sorceror

i give props to she-devil, shes pretty damn efficient for a 0 resist char if u asked me

Stress;1585495 said:

We used to farm Richard Grieco for invul. armor for Ionnis at jhelom farm several months back.

Mos'Def

Wanderer

Being a by standard and a newbie my opinion is unbiased and untainted by the shards politics & judging by what iv read that people have said its safe to say WDK takes the cake, There's more people bitching about them then anyone else, IMO when i see people saying "I dont want to get Ganked so i run" what i really see is "I was fucking scared shitless of being killed so i ran" or "Iam a Solo Pker that picks off newbies, and when i see a challenge in numbers iam not confident in my own pvp skills to handle it", Honestly Running in groups or gating more numbers in is just smart tatic's, Fight to win, becuse its when 2 Guilds like that run into each other thats when shit really hits the fan and you have a real good time.
Run alot? make friends!, Above "Ganking"? don't be!, thats like saying your above chucking purples or chugging pots, its a tactic, Either Adapt or Die, really its your choice dost bother me any.

Roam was not built in a day nor by one solider.

Shook_One

Wanderer

One time i saw green jelly in game and died on the spot .... talk about leet...

LeGiOn-hybrid;1585494 said:
My only thing with that char is amazingly enough if both of you are in the middle of a spawn shedevil never seems to get attacked. Kinda weird actually.

So do you think the GM's created him/her a leet no monster getting attacked character? I have always thought shedevil was too good. She pks me more solo then groups of like 3-4 pks and never dies. What do you think WKD?

yem

Knight

Mos'Def;1585542 said:
[highlight]Roam[/highlight] was not built in a day nor by one solider.

ya I've heard the same said about Rome, funny how that works..

datonedude;1585569 said:
So do you think the GM's created him/her a leet no monster getting attacked character? I have always thought shedevil was too good. She pks me more solo then groups of like 3-4 pks and never dies. What do you think WKD?

yes the only possible explanation for getting beat by someone is GM "1337 h4xx0rz"

Stress;1585495 said:

never seen that tag or your name.. or Richard Grieco..

kdivers

Knight

i think aka is the most feared and imfamous!

[e growl

i kill people all the time no sweat. all i do is say "guards" and BAMF!! I just pk'ed them.

we also have crazy xhealing. like when some of us wil heal rambone when nobs gank him.

in reality, the only moderately good pvp'er in aka is spr1nt

[e sigh

Rufio_NMK

Sorceror

WKD is definitly known. maybe not for there skill but either way when see 3 gates open in your area and they all come out you know your dead haha ;]