UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

Re: Biggest most Feared Active Guild?

Not really i don't think they "fear" they just know that when a specific guild shows up there will be a lot of pvp or total gank.

-_-Chamillionaire-_-;1686033 said:
Not really i don't think they "fear" they just know that when a specific guild shows up there will be a lot of pvp or total gank.
That makes more sense. :>

aemneuspeed

Knight

You really cant say what guild is the most feared because every guild will go in and fight until the odds are stacked against them and then they will claim they run because they are smarter and have less people. Really if you want to classify a guild as one for others to fear it would have to be a guild thats willing to fight and die no matter what the odds are. Regardless if you call it smart or what, if you run in a fight because you know the other guild is going to call in more or has more then thats saying your scared of them so on that day you would fear them, but then later on they might have less people and they run so that fear you now? Most guilds go by the logic whoever has the most members on the field wins ( i know thats not always the case, but 9 out of 10 times it is)

When I first started there was a guild called 2D that I was personally scared of. They always ran around with mares, and destroyed me anytime I saw them. Good times.

mungrin

Sorceror

WhiteBay;1585861 said:
Id say WKD for biggest (active). Dream Team For Feared (active)

WKD is built of shitty players that just gank. (any wkd members who disagree aim me and we duel for 1 mill check - doubledeezuo)

Thats not a good bet man.

Dyckle

Sorceror

Yeah 2D used to give a good scare.
They always had a rune spot close to where u were....
Always fuckn got me.