UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PK on shard?

Raf

Wanderer
Re: Best PK on shard?

I once saw Rambone get attacked in Delucia by 5 people. I joined to gank. He stayed alive a few minutes but we finally managed to kill him.. God... I own! lol

franklolol

Wanderer

i dont care about pvp when im pking
no im not going to stop and fight you with full pots as you ventrillo your queer friends in for backup or bola me and your gank squad of dexxers fucks me.

i think im one of the best on the shard for the fact that i go solo, take out 1 in a group of 5-6 people, and get away and rarely ever die

gg

ps: ho chi mihn on great lakes was the biggest fag ever. didnt someone from the shard go over to his house in real life and beat the shit out of him? can't remember who it was. ( i think it was someone in sov i would have to confirm though)

This one time in bandcamp i seen Rambone take on 40 blues and whipe his but with 1k vorpbal bunnies while giggling with his friends talking about gilligan island reruns.

Simon Cowell;1322915 said:
This one time in bandcamp i seen Rambone take on 40 blues and whipe his but with 1k vorpbal bunnies while giggling with his friends talking about gilligan island reruns.
I'd like to see that. Pix please.

AlphaN3rd

Wanderer

I saw Rambone PK somebody in Delucia one day, and the town guards were too scared to attack him.

I think we can all agree DieIRL ( di. ) was the best PK guild to ever play on this shard. I mean its not even debatable when you think about it.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Sloth-hybrid;1323809 said:
I think we can all agree DieIRL ( di. ) was the best PK guild to ever play on this shard. I mean its not even debatable when you think about it.

the older PK guilds definitely have a lot more room to talk then you. I remember a guild <3T (I have no clue who was in it they disbanded a month after i started) who would roll the shard. You can also look at ^I^ in that conversation, they were a "crappy PK guild" who abruptly gained respect when they dominated factions with: different names, fighting even numbers, never taking the game too seriously. When i look at di. I see a good PK guild, one who would run, house fight, cheat, anything it took to win. Then, I look at a respectable PK guild, who may not have won as many battles, but they most certainly had more fun than you guys did.

trocchio

Wanderer

Ho Chi Minh from Great lakes? [VC] ??

Thats crazy.. good fights back then... raided one of your guild houses on ice island one time biatch

Pepsi_Rox;1323951 said:
When i look at di. I see a good PK guild, one who would run, house fight, cheat, anything it took to win. Then, I look at a respectable PK guild, who may not have won as many battles, but they most certainly had more fun than you guys did.

Doubtful most everyone in di. had a blast the whole time they were playing. I know di.'s rein over the shard was unstoppable for a long time and thats why di. has a lot of haters. When a guild controls the dungeons/factions and pretty much anywhere outside of guard zone for extended periods of time its bound to generate hate. When I look at di. I see a guild that's teamwork and skill was only matched by a handful of guilds ever to grace this shard. The only real cheating di. ever did was resource farming with bots for valorite ore. The rest of the time di. just cheated to keep the playing field even. When Rage is coming at you with sync dumps out the ass and Krrios is guarding sigels with 20 bots, its acceptable to cheat to level the playing field. di. never did anything their opponents weren't already doing. Thats why I give di. 5 stars, it was a grade A guild with tons of skill and great teamwork.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

First time i really talked to Rambone we figured out we were both car dudes and had a good convo about his M3. Ill admit hes awesome at healing himself, but i've never really seen him offensively PK someone so i cant say if hes the best PK.

But hes an amazing healer. :>

Stides40oz

Knight

Pepsi_Rox;1323951 said:
the older PK guilds definitely have a lot more room to talk then you. I remember a guild <3T (I have no clue who was in it they disbanded a month after i started) who would roll the shard. You can also look at ^I^ in that conversation, they were a "crappy PK guild" who abruptly gained respect when they dominated factions with: different names, fighting even numbers, never taking the game too seriously. When i look at di. I see a good PK guild, one who would run, house fight, cheat, anything it took to win. Then, I look at a respectable PK guild, who may not have won as many battles, but they most certainly had more fun than you guys did.
lol ^I^ got rolled by di. in shame on a daily. I think rolling people is more fun then dying. PS my red teh.chucker is still in di. :D

neilwang

Wanderer

I was inactive in di.s prime, but I remember 2D and ISY. You guys were absolutely silly.

I think my favorite part of running into you guys was hauling ass for an escape gate while you chain paralyzed. It always made me giggle that you were too busy trying to para through all my pouches to try dispelling a gate.

Good times...