UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PK on shard?

Re: Best PK on shard?

Sam-hybrid;1206746 said:
why dont we just have guild v guild...

Cus I don't have a guild. My members are inactive.

If your going to run your mouth, then fucking step up.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Poptart;1206980 said:
Cus I don't have a guild. My members are inactive.

If your going to run your mouth, then fucking step up.

more than happy to bud, should have a mouse again by thursday, we can do it then :)

Sam-hybrid;1208144 said:
more than happy to bud, should have a mouse again by thursday, we can do it then :)

When your done throwing excuses my way, you know how to contact me, child.

Ajax-hybrid;1208591 said:
damn, he means business

UHH beakmans world owns bill nye the science guy.

Armentia

Sorceror

JesseJane;1208623 said:
UHH beakmans world owns bill nye the science guy.

Bull. Bill Nye is totally the coolest guy EVER. Too bad to get a collection of his show from Disney, it's well over two thousand dollars.

Flipper

Knight

2 gees for a white guy in a lab coat that doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about acting like a white guy in a lab coat that knows what he's talking about?!

i'd pay

Flipper;1208643 said:
2 gees for a white guy in a lab coat that doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about acting like a white guy in a lab coat that knows what he's talking about?!

i'd pay

I LOL'D WITH CONFUSION!

my guy has a giant italian rat for a helper.

HI Jenova-hybrid*

Armentia

Sorceror

Flipper;1208643 said:

i'd pay

Wikipedia said:
He attended college at Cornell University's Sibley School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, where he studied under Carl Sagan and graduated in 1977 with a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering. In addition to attending Cornell, he studied under Dr. John Saputo at Washington State University. Nye began his career at Boeing where, among other things, he starred in training films and developed a hydraulic pressure resonance suppressor still used in the company's 747 airliner today.

At one time, while working on the A-12 stealth attack aircraft, Nye had level-three security clearance with the U.S. Department of Justice.

In February 3, 2006, Nye married Blair Tindall.[4] Tindall and Nye had been engaged for five months. The pair exchanged watches instead of rings "as a symbol," Nye explained, "of man’s reckoning with time".

Woot for the man.

FLIP, i think u just got owned

"In February 3, 2006, Nye married Blair Tindall.[4] Tindall and Nye had been engaged for five months. The pair exchanged watches instead of rings "as a symbol," Nye explained, "of man’s reckoning with time"."

thats tight