UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PK on shard?

r33n

Knight
Re: Best PK on shard?

yo guise he lives by me and in all our science classes he wuz teaching us new thins and i likthe guy

HeD

Wanderer

My vote is Rambone. I haven't fought him but I've seen him run through town holding his own with 5+ ppl on him just for the hell of it.

Sigler

Sorceror

Rambone has my respect for best PVPer... 5-8 players, plus 2 tamers with mares and dragons all chasing him around del. He didnt even leave, he just ran around the city why all these people continued to attack over a 15 minute period.. mad skills

Rambone a l33t4g3 he was in brit talkin to a friend and gettin attacked by 5-8 people and heal and still talking LOL thats Pur3 0wn4g3 right there hes like unkillable, ive only seen him die once

Jayooo

Wanderer

lol i hope this isnt the rip-off ho chi minh from gl

cause i know someone bought dudes acct at some point and tried playin it off like it was the same person

Jayooo

Wanderer

rambooooo

damn rambone why dont you rock the red bandana and shit

rambo is a good look for you

_-Skyline-_

Sorceror

Jayooo;1322079 said:
lol i hope this isnt the rip-off ho chi minh from gl

cause i know someone bought dudes acct at some point and tried playin it off like it was the same person

I was gunna say the same thing when i saw that tbh =/
GL fo life =/