UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PK on shard?

Best PK on shard?

I'm just curious as to see who you all think has leet peekaying skills, so please post their names here and eventually I'll 1v1 them all and win... kthxbye

Zerbean

Wanderer
Re: Best PK on shard?

ummm

Bakou

or

Rambone

gotta give props to both... i've seen em both go at it and they both rock

Edit: Honorable mention to b'

not sure who he is... but i laugh whenever i see him get a kill cause he runs around naked with a store bought short spear

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

stop posting and come fight in bucs...I've been there for 30 mins and haven't died yet :)

Oh well...server down...I am the ruler of bucs! lol

Zerbean

Wanderer

id go on over... but i got synch dumped in brt gy by three people lol

so i logged the pk rofl

Why would anyone mention green jelly being the best if hes the best im god because i owned him so many times 1v1

Green Jelly

Wanderer

Ho Chi Minh.cpl;1192157 said:
already killed green jelly never even heard of david gilmore
When I havent been on my mage in forever.

and I highly doubt you can beat David Gilmore.

Im gonna have to go with
Bakou (Shievan)
Rambone
David Gilmore

oh and

Lol @ 07

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

When it comes to pks, the chances of actually seeing each other and then getting a legitimate 1v1 fight is pretty slim. I see very few solo reds besides myself and I've never seen anyone mentioned above out pking. I'm guessing they probably hang out in the more pvp type areas and reds don't last long in those areas alone.

Personally, I rarely fight to the level that I just did in bucs anymore...guess I'm getting old or just don't care anymore. lol Anyone see the show? :)

Zerbean

Wanderer

I popped in for a min with my blue... just saw two corpses near the moongate...

Rambone PK's alone alot... more often he runs through Del to get all the blues chasing him then tries to pick one off at a time lol pretty funny