UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PK on shard?

Liasa

Wanderer
Re: Best PK on shard?

Rambone is getting named left and right <3
how about French Silk Pie..come on ....lol just kidding

1337 Pker Inc.;1193123 said:
QFT...

lol

white she devil is prob the greatest shes killed more japs than there are in japan

White SheDevil is awesome dungeon killer. reminds me of my old grief style on OSI

DapperDan

Sorceror

Ho Chi Minh.cpl;1192144 said:
I'm just curious as to see who you all think has leet peekaying skills, so please post their names here and eventually I'll 1v1 them all and win... kthxbye

Ill 1v1 u for money.

Green Jelly

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;1192193 said:
Why would anyone mention green jelly being the best if hes the best im god because i owned him so many times 1v1
lol with wands back when they were insta maybe

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

NOT heavy smoker.. even if he was good, I wouldn't give him any props because he's an excuse making cocky punk :D

Nekosogi Radical ftw

Ho Chi, are you the same one from GL?

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

Astrex;1193239 said:
reds kill blues

blues suck

meaning reds suck

just my opinion tbh
I fight just as many reds as I do blues most days...back in the day reds very rarely attacked another red...the new reds pretty much always do...I'm about done with helping other reds here...I've saved guys from blue ganks and had them come back with a pack of reds and gank the shit out of me two days later. The quality pks are defintely few and far between now.

neilwang

Wanderer

Ghost Knight;1193313 said:
I fight just as many reds as I do blues most days...back in the day reds very rarely attacked another red...the new reds pretty much always do...I'm about done with helping other reds here...I've saved guys from blue ganks and had them come back with a pack of reds and gank the shit out of me two days later. The quality pks are defintely few and far between now.

"Quality PK" does not mean doesn't attack other pks. PK means PLAYER KILLER. Not killing other reds would be common courtesy if this server had statloss, and I'm sure that provided incentive not to kill other reds "back in the day." Furthermore this server is absolutely saturated with reds. Just consider them another target.