UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PK on shard?

Bubbster

Wanderer
Re: Best PK on shard?

.di is a joke and always will be. They do a lot of talking but really there is no reasoning behind it. I remember a lot more .di corpses than impulse corpses on the field. The only time I can ever recall us losing was in shame gazers when they had around 2-3 guys with 2 mares each surrounding the gate. I understand it tho. When you have such a great pking guild like us you need to step it up even further in taking us down :> I miss those good ol' pking days tho. A lot more quality pvp back then.

Khahan

Wanderer
Re: Best PK on shard?

I'm going to say what should really be said.

There hasn't been a good PK since third party programs came around.

Nowadays, there is no such thing as a good pvp or pk. It's good scripts. Today's UO, takes no skill. It's all automated.

-you don't have to target
-you don't have to manually pop a pouch
-you can do your exp/purple pot/whatever combo with 1 press of a button
-you don't have to drag a weapon to a paperdoll
-you don't have to drag a weapon off a paperdoll
-you can chug on the run

I can, but don't need to go on.

You know how you think dexxers take no skill? Nothing takes skill anymore. Without Razor or other programs/clients most of the people on this shard would disapear.

Of course I use Razor, and I'd use Krrios if they'd let me. Cause I have to. But I remember shit back on GL in 97 and compared to now it makes me sad.

I remember you Ho Chi. You were everyones Idol back in the day. There was a reason 20 blues would run from Ho Chi, and all he needed was the barebones UO client, with the chest that opened up, and that killer midi tune.