UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PK on shard?

Re: Best PK on shard?

reflex44;1329632 said:
Roman the Insane, he is pretty good in dungeons

Have you never heard of whiteshedevil, when it comes to dungeon pking, that hooror has owned for as long as I can remeber. My older bro played this game 3 years ago and I remeber watching her pk him when I was not old enough to play here. She is still pking and gets me and my friends on our tamers at least once week. I hate that bitch more then anyone on the server but I respect her/his skills.

datonedude;1342203 said:
Have you never heard of whiteshedevil, when it comes to dungeon pking, that hooror has owned for as long as I can remeber. My older bro played this game 3 years ago and I remeber watching her pk him when I was not old enough to play here. She is still pking and gets me and my friends on our tamers at least once week. I hate that bitch more then anyone on the server but I respect her/his skills.

He was di., Just goes to show the skill that di. brought to the table.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

datonedude;1342203 said:
Hahaha

Sloth-hybrid;1342905 said:
He was di., Just goes to show the skill that di. brought to the table.
ROFL

Cebrious Arcane;1345282 said:
Hahaha

ROFL

I'll second that.

ROFL

Wanna see me hide in spawn 3x better then shedevil ever can?
Idiots, open your eyes.
You all suck my cock.

Maybe whiteshedevil is not the best dueler, but when it comes to killing tamers and other in dungeons, she gets my vote. I am no newb, and she has killed me and my friends 4 on 1 several times. We have killed her a few too, but she comes back on other characters and always gets the best of us. I would like to see her fight you in a dungeon poptart. If you are as good as you say you are, I would like to witness the fight. You though sir, have never pked me, and have tried several times.

jessen13

Sorceror

I've never even seen half of these people lol so I don't see how they can be the "best PK on the shard". Don't ask me who I am cause you never see me, I'm a college graduate with nothing to do so I play UO 15 hours a day with my guild. . .so I'm always on.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

datonedude;1346397 said:
Maybe whiteshedevil is not the best dueler, but when it comes to killing tamers and other in dungeons, she gets my vote. I am no newb, and she has killed me and my friends 4 on 1 several times. We have killed her a few too, but she comes back on other characters and always gets the best of us. I would like to see her fight you in a dungeon poptart. If you are as good as you say you are, I would like to witness the fight. You though sir, have never pked me, and have tried several times.
You're Whiteshedevil.

Poptart = old school PK = greater than you.

nuffinmuch

Wanderer

whiteshedevil is a puss and anyone who dies to her should uninstall uo, the only vote i give her is he worst rager in the game, you kill her once you have to clear her accounts before the psycho quits coming back for more, quite sad i think but hey its not my problem she give me good magic leather X as many chars she brings me

No one on this shard was ever better than any prominent di. member. There was not a single day where di. was even challenged by non-cheating players. This entire shard was incapable of resisting di.'s dominance.

Sloth-hybrid;1370920 said:
No one on this shard was ever better than any prominent di. member. There was not a single day where di. was even challenged by non-cheating players. This entire shard was incapable of resisting di.'s dominance.

sup yem
nice edit reason, lol :D

defcon

Wanderer

idk how many peeps are gonna c this its suck an old thread but tbh in my opinion speaking for my bud, Splittah has to be the best PK on this server hel fight any fight pm me and if hes on ill hook u up w/ his aim i dont wanna go givin it out on the forums lol idk his opinion on it :(