UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PK on shard?

Ghost Knight

Sorceror
Re: Best PK on shard?

Zerbean;1192289 said:
Rambone PK's alone alot... more often he runs through Del to get all the blues chasing him then tries to pick one off at a time lol pretty funny
Yeah...saw him do that one day...it's pretty funny to watch...surprised he lasts as long as he does...blues around del are pretty good at the gank. lol

Zerbean

Wanderer

naw best gank i've ever been given was at a mare spawn... 3 ppl from HOT and 4 mares..

all on me =/

no joke

Sammich

Wanderer

Im sure you won't have a problem killing david gilmore, unless he has 500 G heal charges in a wand.

Does Urinal Cake play anymore? Try finding Urinal Cake...

Zerbean

Wanderer

He and I were in Buccs earlier today... he was talking to me ingame and fending off two people

Was very funny... if i wasn't on my mule at the time i woulda helped lol

Armentia

Sorceror

I haven't seen many, but I've watched Rambone goofing off in Delucia. Wearing a set of leather, couple trapped pouches, potions, and regs, staying alive for 10-15 minutes at least, with 5-10, if not more people chasing him around. I spent an hour or three watching this and gating him back to his house when he died to res him. I love watching it, and his house is beautiful.

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

i was the best in 2003/2004. since i have been back i have been doing more factioning then pking. if i pked 6-7 hours a day like i did 3 years ago it would be me though

Heavy Smoker;1192177 said:
I'm the best everyone knows it....

must be sarcasm tbh. :)

XIQJX

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;1192177 said:
I'm the best everyone knows it....

RoadKill LoC

Wanderer

Ho Chi Minh.cpl;1192144 said:
I'm just curious as to see who you all think has leet peekaying skills, so please post their names here and eventually I'll 1v1 them all and win... kthxbye

PKing isn't about 1v1ing. It's about using dirty tactics to destroy your enemy as fast as possible, so you can move on. A true PK would show up to you 1v1 with 5 stealthy friends

selo

Wanderer

Rambone.
Ceb.

These two are the two true pks of our shard.

Noone else compares, noone else even comes close.

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

RoadKill LoC;1192885 said:
PKing isn't about 1v1ing. It's about using dirty tactics to destroy your enemy as fast as possible, so you can move on. A true PK would show up to you 1v1 with 5 stealthy friends
Nah...that's True Brits...everytime I started fighting one last night they called in five more...even out in the middle of nowhere they managed to show up.

A black man (fast & big);1192889 said:
These two are the two true pks of our shard.
I've been pking solo since 97...so umm...kiss my ass. :)