UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Barcode need new members!

Maldita

Wanderer
Re: Barcode need new members!

Blacula;782608 said:
Ironically, this was before they started mass-recruiting:

LOL BLACULA. you never learn. posting the same pic from 2 months ago to continue crying ?

Maldita

Wanderer

Ganja_soul;782703 said:
I Dont Think Barcode Need New Recruitement But Eternity

Some Pic Of 3 Vs 1 ? 2 Vs 1? Still Die From My Explo Pots

LOL how funny. You say you 3v1 and 2 v1 but in all the pics there is a blue guy in your side called Ayax helping you...

So? next time erase that guy in paintbrush so you own pics dont show how you lie to forums lol

Sundoom

Sorceror

Maldita;782745 said:
LOL how funny. You say you 3v1 and 2 v1 but in all the pics there is a blue guy in your side called Ayax helping you...

So? next time erase that guy in paintbrush so you own pics dont show how you lie to forums lol

Looks like you misunderstood. He said that Eternity may need more recruits, because they're lacking numbers and getting ganked as shown in the pics above.

Mister Dank

Knight

Maldita;782745 said:

Ganja_soul;782801 said:
ajax is in eternity noob he silvaer dragon or something he just changed his name

L o L

kolbycrouch

Knight

Unfortunately mister poker, this was just a joke guild made by -|-, which i believe has since been disbanded.

Xeneize

Sorceror

kolbycrouch;795663 said:
Unfortunately mister poker, this was just a joke guild made by -|-, which i believe has since been disbanded.

Im here :) we are here :)

Sundoom

Sorceror

kolbycrouch;795663 said:

Most of Eternities core members are still there. You rarely see any unless in fel. Still find a few blue eternity bank sitting in luna - sometimes Mortal Soul pops in seeing whats for sale.

kolbycrouch

Knight

@sundoom, I was refering to the barcode rejects guild or whatever.

@xeneize, whatever happened to D.C.? I know -|- is like the new d.c., but it seems your the only one left bearing the D.C. tag.

Im no eternity fan by any means, however I do disagree with the statements that your guild is only good because it has so many people. Its the fact that you do a good amount of players that aren't that great, however their is still a decent amount that are very good, black hole is a son of a bitch when it comes to mageing, so much that i can't get close to beating him with a mage, django, isamu(if he still plays), you, and howl are all pretty damn good aswell. Whats funny to me is that your guild does talk alot of shit, but if you get to talking to most of them, they are pretty nice and funny guys.

Howl

Sorceror

and we'd never, ever, ever, ever, ever recruit people like alturo nerdal and hasan >.>

looklikehim

Wanderer

kolbycrouch;795695 said:
@sundoom, I was refering to the barcode rejects guild or whatever.

@xeneize, whatever happened to D.C.? I know -|- is like the new d.c., but it seems your the only one left bearing the D.C. tag.

Im no eternity fan by any means, however I do disagree with the statements that your guild is only good because it has so many people. Its the fact that you do a good amount of players that aren't that great, however their is still a decent amount that are very good, black hole is a son of a bitch when it comes to mageing, so much that i can't get close to beating him with a mage, django, isamu(if he still plays), you, and howl are all pretty damn good aswell. Whats funny to me is that your guild does talk alot of shit, but if you get to talking to most of them, they are pretty nice and funny guys.
you forget tank or gans :)