UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Barcode need new members!

Xeneize

Sorceror
Re: Barcode need new members!

kolbycrouch;795695 said:
@sundoom, I was refering to the barcode rejects guild or whatever.

@xeneize, whatever happened to D.C.? I know -|- is like the new d.c., but it seems your the only one left bearing the D.C. tag.

Im no eternity fan by any means, however I do disagree with the statements that your guild is only good because it has so many people. Its the fact that you do a good amount of players that aren't that great, however their is still a decent amount that are very good, black hole is a son of a bitch when it comes to mageing, so much that i can't get close to beating him with a mage, django, isamu(if he still plays), you, and howl are all pretty damn good aswell. Whats funny to me is that your guild does talk alot of shit, but if you get to talking to most of them, they are pretty nice and funny guys.

Nice true words.
I really think last months eternity/dc has been by far the best pvm/pvp guild. We made harrys and champs and cant remember the last time we fail defending a raid or vice versa.

If you wanna prove that pvp is not about ragin and is all about timing and stragety feel free to apply for us :)

Supertrooper

Wanderer

Howl;795735 said:
and we'd never, ever, ever, ever, ever recruit people like alturo nerdal and hasan >.>

Barcode never recruited arturo. Hasan came to barcode from Savage Messiah. He was kicked from barcode and soon after was seen wearing DC colors. Eh never recruit eh?

Xeneize;795776 said:
Lol who is tank?

He doesn't know they are the same person lol!

Numbers indeed are a factor. When it is 10 v 5 it tends to be a bit of a problem, but even then barcode does a decent job, so.....

Howl

Sorceror

Supertrooper;795801 said:
Barcode never recruited arturo. Hasan came to barcode from Savage Messiah. He was kicked from barcode and soon after was seen wearing DC colors. Eh never recruit eh?

If that is true it was probably a joke on Vlado's part.

Howl

Sorceror

Supertrooper;795853 said:
Vlado was in dc? Love the news!

He currently has an emissary in there. Shock horror. Go and talk shit about it on Barcode forums and suck up to your little pallies there.

kolbycrouch

Knight

Eh eternity and barcode seem close to equal really, barcode just has fewer members that are mostly good, whereas eternity has many many, but there are some great ones. However some of barcodes members are overrated. Bile is good, but honestly i think blacula is the best, considering he gets good kills without needing 150 hp and all this super uber bullshit, and doesnt have to constantly talk shit after killing/getting killed. He seems to have something so few of you really have, honor, not having to constantly grief/res-kill/gank people to compensate for a low self-esteem. LEARN.

Howl

Sorceror

kolbycrouch;795896 said:
Eh eternity and barcode seem close to equal really, barcode just has fewer members that are mostly good, whereas eternity has many many, but there are some great ones. However some of barcodes members are overrated. Bile is good, but honestly i think blacula is the best, considering he gets good kills without needing 150 hp and all this super uber bullshit, and doesnt have to constantly talk shit after killing/getting killed. He seems to have something so few of you really have, honor, not having to constantly grief/res-kill/gank people to compensate for a low self-esteem. LEARN.

yah, except he calls you a script kiddie and a monkey and a cheater when you kill him. and at everything big thing lately barcode outnumbers us. pve event, idocs

oh and let's not forget the 70 odd people on their forums and their constant drive to recruit from forums.

oh and we don't rage kick half of our members after a failed raid.

kolbycrouch

Knight

Howl;795901 said:
yah, except he calls you a script kiddie and a monkey and a cheater when you kill him. and at everything big thing lately barcode outnumbers us. pve event, idocs

oh and let's not forget the 70 odd people on their forums and their constant drive to recruit from forums.

oh and we don't rage kick half of our members after a failed raid.

I understand your point, honestly I have fought you a many number of times on both black star and xanax, and im quite sure you dont script, however some of your guildmates, not going to name anyone specific, seem to have computer-like timing on everything they do, shoot a dart insta-cure, evil-omen paralyze, perfectly timed combo that always has the exact same timing.

Bile

Knight

So, if anyone wants to 2v2 at the moment, contact me via pm or shut the fuck up.

Howl

Sorceror

Bile;795906 said:
So, if anyone wants to 2v2 at the moment, contact me via pm or shut the fuck up.

whole guild riding on the back of your skills? >.>

baby blacula hanging off of bile's neckbeard -.-

Bile

Knight

kolbycrouch;795908 said:
oops already did they, you didnt reply, to the thread or pm.

Nope, no new pm's since yesterday, dickwad.

Howl;795911 said:
whole guild riding on the back of your skills? >.>

baby blacula hanging off of bile's neckbeard -.-

Paul and Ohen will gladly smear any two of your guild into the dirt.

kolbycrouch

Knight

Bile;795913 said:
Nope, no new pm's since yesterday, dickwad.

Paul and Ohen will gladly smear any two of your guild into the dirt.
i pmed many weeks ago, im sure blackhole could beat the both of them, either way, you can go somewhere else to stroke that e-peen bile, nobody seems to care :rolleyes:

kolbycrouch

Knight

well let me get a character setup a little later on, i really dont feel like arguing with a child.

btw, I dont have a reputation to lose, and i have plenty of insurance so i dont believe fear has anything to do with it :)

Bile

Knight

kolbycrouch;795917 said:
I dont have a reputation to lose

Are you insinuating that I do? If so, please tell me what reputation Demise has constructed for me, I'm interested.