UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Barcode need new members!

kolbycrouch

Knight
Re: Barcode need new members!

Bile;795919 said:
Are you insinuating that I do? If so, please tell me what reputation Demise has constructed for me, I'm interested.

im insinuating that the word pussy doesn't apply to someone who has nothing to lose from the match.

kolbycrouch

Knight

Im not near a client right now, when i do later on today then I suppose i will, what do you say to everything goes duel at chaos shrine?

Bile

Knight

kolbycrouch;795929 said:
Im not near a client right now, when i do later on today then I suppose i will, what do you say to everything goes duel at chaos shrine?

If I wanted to duel like a fuckin monkey I'd enter the 1v1 Events. I suggest you look over my offer once again, I have a feeling you missed a huge portion of it.

Sundoom

Sorceror

kolbycrouch;795929 said:

you sir are a coward, that is now your newest reputation for challenging Bile and then running away.

not trying to insult, just calling it how I see it

(add-on)

Oh and Bile, your reputation varies depending on the actions and reactions you engrave into uo gamers minds.

You and an Uber Troller to some, and very good pvper to others, a very awesome person overall except irl to few..

I think theres like 7 or so more reputations that your name can be referred to, but most just go a bit down hill because it involves a lot of raging little kids.

(Add-on)

I mean ALOT of raging kids.. probably a large portion of the shard, 2/3rd's would be my guess

kolbycrouch

Knight

Sundoom;795944 said:
you sir are a coward, that is now your newest reputation for challenging Bile and then running away.

not trying to insult, just calling it how I see it

damnit man, i lost alot of respect for you, i wasnt challenging him right now, I did challenging him weeks ago when i had a mage setup, its been probably a month almost and no reply, at this moment i simply am not ready. this time he challenged me, im just not ready at the moment having no client available to me makes that a little worse.

Howl

Sorceror

Bile;795913 said:
Nope, no new pm's since yesterday, dickwad.

Paul and Ohen will gladly smear any two of your guild into the dirt.

how do you smear two objects together that are solids?

kolbycrouch

Knight

Bile;795937 said:
If I wanted to duel like a fuckin monkey I'd enter the 1v1 Events. I suggest you look over my offer once again, I have a feeling you missed a huge portion of it.

Oops, my bad, you were looking for fields only i had forgotten as its been a little while.

Sundoom

Sorceror

kolbycrouch;795960 said:
damnit man, i lost alot of respect for you, i wasnt challenging him right now, I did challenging him weeks ago when i had a mage setup, its been probably a month almost and no reply, at this moment i simply am not ready. this time he challenged me, im just not ready at the moment having no client available to me makes that a little worse.

If he got a pm from you, i assume it was just 1 pm. out of probably 30 he gets everytime something happens that he makes happen and becomes the center of attention. Again.

Look, all your posts in the previous page was a challenge to Biole, Bile told you he didn't see any pm from you and even so why remermber only 1 pm that was a month ago?

Maybe your asking to much but damn, dont get worked up then back off.

That's really annoying and thats why I'm saying your a coward.

Did you even send him another pm? Did you try getting his attention in any other way? Dude, I dont know why your being defensive and trying to attack "reputatutions" that the individuals themselvbes dont care about the slightest, but seriously, calm down, swallow your gamer pride, and fix this properly.

Supertrooper

Wanderer

Howl;795854 said:
He currently has an emissary in there. Shock horror. Go and talk shit about it on Barcode forums and suck up to your little pallies there.
Talk shit about it? Why would I go there when I could do it here or when I could not do it at all? I see vlado has lowered himself beyond any standards I previously held him at. An alliance w/ D.C. is one thing, but to join them when you actually have a better guild....

I don't see why you got enraged at me saying 'good to know,' but maybe you have a rage that just wants to jump at anything said towards your buddies even if there's nothing harmful or good intended. Are you going to rage at me if I say he's the best pvper in your guild/s? If so you'd better start, because hands down he is the best pvper in your guild or alliance. It also seems like he's the most legit as well. I also enjoy watching your old character fenchurch. You need to make her again, dude.

Howl

Sorceror

Supertrooper;795972 said:
Talk shit about it? Why would I go there when I could do it here or when I could not do it at all? I see vlado has lowered himself beyond any standards I previously held him at. An alliance w/ D.C. is one thing, but to join them when you actually have a better guild....

I don't see why you got enraged at me saying 'good to know,' but maybe you have a rage that just wants to jump at anything said towards your buddies even if there's nothing harmful or good intended. Are you going to rage at me if I say he's the best pvper in your guild/s? If so you'd better start, because hands down he is the best pvper in your guild or alliance. It also seems like he's the most legit as well. I also enjoy watching your old character fenchurch. You need to make her again, dude.

too long didn't read = /

Blacula

Knight

kolbycrouch;795896 said:
Bile is good, but honestly i think blacula is the best, considering he gets good kills without needing 150 hp and all this super uber bullshit, and doesnt have to constantly talk shit after killing/getting killed. He seems to have something so few of you really have, honor, not having to constantly grief/res-kill/gank people to compensate for a low self-esteem. LEARN.
I consider myself okay, but thanks for the kind words, sir.

Howl;795901 said:
yah, except he calls half way around the world with perfect spell timing script kiddies.
Fixed.

kolbycrouch;795903 said:
some of your guildmates, not going to name anyone specific, seem to have computer-like timing on everything they do, shoot a dart insta-cure, evil-omen paralyze, perfectly timed combo that always has the exact same timing.
Accurate observation is accurate.

Howl

Sorceror

not everyone needs scripts to cast spells with good timing, blacula. when's the last time you tried that, btw?

Supertrooper

Wanderer

Howl;795962 said:
how do you smear two objects together that are solids?

Blenders and woodchippers don't count as they grind or chop things. Proper technique would be a tonka truck or one of those construction vehicles used to smooth pavement or one of the construction vehicles used to bust pavement.

Howl;795983 said:
not everyone needs scripts to cast spells with good timing, blacula. when's the last time you tried that, btw?

When you are halfway across the world I think there might be some timing problems/how-did-he-cast-all-that-w/o-me-getting-1-heal-off? kind of stuff.

kolbycrouch

Knight

Sundoom;795970 said:
If he got a pm from you, i assume it was just 1 pm. out of probably 30 he gets everytime something happens that he makes happen and becomes the center of attention. Again.

Look, all your posts in the previous page was a challenge to Biole, Bile told you he didn't see any pm from you and even so why remermber only 1 pm that was a month ago?

Maybe your asking to much but damn, dont get worked up then back off.

That's really annoying and thats why I'm saying your a coward.

Did you even send him another pm? Did you try getting his attention in any other way? Dude, I dont know why your being defensive and trying to attack "reputatutions" that the individuals themselvbes dont care about the slightest, but seriously, calm down, swallow your gamer pride, and fix this properly.

What? i have no game pride, i wasnt attacking anyones reputation. On his thread asking for the matches he was bickering about how nobody would pm him with a challenge which i did do. I didnt pm him over and over because i didnt want to annoy him, not saying he was afraid, maybe he didnt see me as enough of a challenge, although he was asking for any 2v2 3v3 etc.

My posts on the previous page were not trying to insinuate a challenge until he asked for one, So i replied that i would have to get an available client, even if i had this raging desire to fight him and a character setup, i simply couldnt do it as the game is not installed on this computer.