UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Barcode need new members!

Lucifall

Knight
Re: Barcode need new members!

kolbycrouch;795903 said:
I understand your point, honestly I have fought you a many number of times on both black star and xanax, and im quite sure you dont script, however some of your guildmates, not going to name anyone specific, seem to have computer-like timing on everything they do, shoot a dart insta-cure, evil-omen paralyze, perfectly timed combo that always has the exact same timing.

I have this feeling you haven't fought z0rak.

Howl

Sorceror

Supertrooper;796000 said:
Blenders and woodchippers don't count as they grind or chop things. Proper technique would be a tonka truck or one of those construction vehicles used to smooth pavement or one of the construction vehicles used to bust pavement.

Obviously you have never fed a man into an industrial grade wood chipper and then fed him to pigs to hide the evidence.

Supertrooper;796000 said:
When you are halfway across the world I think there might be some timing problems/how-did-he-cast-all-that-w/o-me-getting-1-heal-off? kind of stuff.

I read 'Playing With Lag For Dummies'. It's not that hard to get around.

Black Hole

Traveler

Since last tornament event 1v1 pvp Barcodes are very of need New players also just mins ago at brit gate field pvp dieing and dieing what going on? lol cant handdle the battle since long time ago.... and they claim being the best lol WHO THE BOSS?????

and plz dont RAGE hehehehe

Bile

Knight

Lamont Coleman
Angus MacGyver
Malifos
Japawnt
Mel Gibson

vs.

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

Bile

Knight

Black Hole;796158 said:
you missing

ohen chiweaver
willow the peck
Paul Blart

any way lol-...

Yeah, notice how we came close to even numbers and you guys never returned to fight? Dumbfuck.

Bile

Knight

Lets do some 2v2's 3v3's, since you beat us consistently you should be able to handle that.

Supertrooper

Wanderer

Howl;796060 said:
Obviously you have never fed a man into an industrial grade wood chipper and then fed him to pigs to hide the evidence.

I read 'Playing With Lag For Dummies'. It's not that hard to get around.

Howl to poor distraught mother- better come back, you left your beaten child here. more importantly, you also forgot your rugby ball and your molested sheep.

Oh and obviously a wood chipper grinds or chips things depending upon what it is... a human, 70% water will be ground not smeared... Under 12 inch logs for most chippers... smearing not involved...

Phelon

Knight

Supertrooper;796165 said:
Howl to poor distraught mother- better come back, you left your beaten child here. more importantly, you also forgot your rugby ball and your molested sheep.

Oh and obviously a wood chipper grinds things... Under 12 inch logs for most chippers... smearing not involved...

Bye. The bans are getting nasty these days.

Sundoom

Sorceror

Xeneize;796160 said:
He is only good fighter in the movies lol

And he's a good fighter irl, enough that his wife is fighting for full custody of their son by saying he's an endangement to their son and herself.