UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Barcode need new members!

New Deity

Wanderer
Re: Barcode need new members!

silvertiger;778991 said:
After reviewing the aforementioned rules thread. I still have yet to see why he was banned. Perhaps New Diety knows why? If so please enlighten us.

wait what are u talkin about? howl bein banned?

Xeneize

Sorceror

silvertiger;779011 said:
what about french? I catch alot words in spanish jus cause i know some french.

mmm well dunno that... i learn some french in school and couldnt find similiarity between them. but who knows, maybe some words yea..

D-Nox

Knight

the ones that xeneize listed and french are all latin-based languages. thats why.

silvertiger

Knight

D-Nox;779049 said:
the ones that xeneize listed and french are all latin-based languages. thats why.

Also known as the romance languages...english partly came from them. What do you think I am so stupid as to not know where my language is from?

New Deity

Wanderer

silvertiger;779118 said:
Also known as the romance languages...english partly came from them. What do you think I am so stupid as to not know where my language is from?

in my book french is what would be spoken if all homosexuals wer put on one island.

President Bush

Sorceror

I only commend men who can finger f*** animals. STFU and GTFO of my forums. Ill ban everyone who is not from the USA if I hear another thing about tacos and string bikinis. Im gay and my name irl is Zorro.

Maldita

Wanderer

Esqarrouth;782387 said:
learn what zerg is before posting it up..
8 barcode looks like a zerg from your point of view but 15 shard alliance is your average number
lol stop caring allright?

Blacula

Knight

Esqarrouth;782387 said:
learn what zerg is before posting it up..
8 barcode looks like a zerg from your point of view but 15 shard alliance is your average number
Ironically, this was before they started mass-recruiting:

Attachments

• lol zerg vent.JPG
    lol zerg vent.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 66