UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Barcode need new members!

Xeneize

Sorceror
Re: Barcode need new members!

LOL pics from one year ago lol
since that, take this :)

Attachments

• blacula3owned.JPG
    blacula3owned.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 60

MB

Knight

Ganja_soul;778715 said:
yo Xenexieisi the funny thing do you use cheat engine my friend?

i just killed you afk and you chugged heal pots auto when you wasnt there? nice one hahahah noob
The whole guild does this, but it could be done with Razor.

Xeneize

Sorceror

Ganja_soul;778715 said:
yo Xenexieisi the funny thing do you use cheat engine my friend?

i just killed you afk and you chugged heal pots auto when you wasnt there? nice one hahahah noob

hahaha you are smart! you got me lol

Ganja_soul;778715 said:
there are several accounts of this including .rpv footage, yet he still denies it..

cake562

Sorceror

Stupid Fucking Monkeys!!!

Attachments

• 2008-03-09-barrel-of-monkeys.jpg
    2008-03-09-barrel-of-monkeys.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 67

silvertiger

Knight

Man either my dad's screen is amazing or those are some very high quality pics. I personally don't care who you think is good at pvp. In my opinion you all are at least decent even if you do cheat, but you are all idiots arguing back and forth. Yes, I said all! This is 27 pages of junk. This is worse than my rage thread directed at bile(i think it was directed at him?) For some actually interesting news why was howl banned? I looked and I couldn't figure it out. Nothing I saw in his most recent posts was particularly ban worthy.

silvertiger

Knight

silvertiger;778975 said:
why was howl banned? I looked and I couldn't figure it out. Nothing I saw in his most recent posts was particularly ban worthy.

In fact I actually saw some pretty interesting stuff and read an article about french racism. Are we allowed to post in the portuguese section? That is one possible reason for his bannage(if so xeneize should be banned as well since he doesn't understand portuguese.) The other reason could be that he posted a downloadable file. Not sure if that's against the rules...guess i'm off to look at the rules thread...:D

silvertiger

Knight

silvertiger;778985 said:
guess i'm off to look at the rules thread...:D

After reviewing the aforementioned rules thread. I still have yet to see why he was banned. Perhaps New Diety knows why? If so please enlighten us.

Xeneize

Sorceror

silvertiger;778985 said:
Are we allowed to post in the portuguese section? That is one possible reason for his bannage(if so xeneize should be banned as well since he doesn't understand portuguese.)

i dunno the reason too but i really doubt that he was banned for posting in Portugues forum...

and btw I do understand portugues. But i wouldnt read a big essay cause im lazy.
If you speak spanish you can communicate with a Portugues or even Italian cause the roots of our languages are the same...Lots of words are spelled and mean the same....

like CARALHO, in spanish is CARAJO .... they sound similar and means the same.

silvertiger

Knight

Xeneize;779005 said:
If you speak spanish you can communicate with a Portugues or even Italian cause the roots of our languages are the same...Lots of words are spelled and mean the same....

like CARALHO, in spanish is CARAJO .... they sound similar and means the same.

what about french? I catch alot words in spanish jus cause i know some french.