UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1 vs 1

Best post of 2013, thats all I see on the forums anymore. People that claim they don't pvp like ras, yet live on the uogamers forums. Man up and get the fuck on or stop talking shit.

No, you brought up the fact that you don't play.. And every time I see you post something you stress how much you don't play rofl, it's actually quite comical, almost like you're trying to prove something that no one cares about, do you want someone to congratulate you because you "don't play UO"? congratulations, I'm so proud of you. lolol
Actually, you brought it up, try to find anywhere in this thread that I mentioned it. Anytime I mention not playing, its to stress the fact that you're so bad I could still beat you after years of inactivity.

are you even reading what he's saying?

there are literally dozens of players that haven't played in months-years thats could log on and beat you. He's one of em.

are you even reading what he's saying?

there are literally dozens of players that haven't played in months-years thats could log on and beat you. He's one of em.
and please name the dozens of players that havent played in however long that can log in and beat me, cause I haven't met one yet...

I'll put whatever, I'll record it. You're not going to intimidate me with insane wagers, that might work on someone else but not me.

We can do it right now, I'm ready.. We can put 2-3 mill on it I'm not going to go insane, anything can happen. I've lost connection before in duels, I won't put my account on the line, sure you can intimidate someone into not dueling, someone confident in their ability won't try to make someone back out of a duel.

I'll do it anytime, I'm ready right now I'll put 5 cbds on the line best of 3. Take it or leave it, I'm not making a schedule to log on uo to duel you, find me when I'm online which is right now.

I'm not home right now, and the only CBD's I own are used on my fallon, bro. And I did try to fight you the last time I was on, and you said you wouldn't fight me without wands.

I'll fight you anytime, since you want to make the rules you can choose any ruleset or template you want us to play on, we will duel at jhelom farms and everyone can watch.. Let me know when you're on.

lol this kid talkin about not wanting to log on for schedules when he's on all the time....

6pm wednesday bo3 dont suck penis

and how many were in that tourny? 6?