UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1 vs 1

Divide By Zero

Traveler
What I find hard to comprehend is how many people are pissing and moaning about a player run event. You don't like it? Easy, don't participate. He is putting up his own stuff for prizes. If you think you can do it better, or want to do it differently, host your own event.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
What I find hard to comprehend is how many people are pissing and moaning about a player run event. You don't like it? Easy, don't participate. He is putting up his own stuff for prizes. If you think you can do it better, or want to do it differently, host your own event.

We're not bitching about the event or the rules. We're just saying, don't try and act like by winning one event you're all of a sudden the greatest pvper on hybrid.

5 duels means nothing. I've went 5-0 against players better then me. I don't understand how this is so hard to comprehend.

Really? I can't comprehend what you're saying? You're the one that is contradicting your self, you said being good is about consistency if you went 5-0 on people who are better than you then they are obviously not good so please make up your mind. If you want to keep complaining then do it but I'm done arguing with you if you want to join feel free to.

Generally one stun won't kill someone unless you time it well. Wands are not skill at all, I don't see how you can even consider making PvP more item-based is skill. Only chumps use wands in a 1vs1 match-up.
I can kill you 5 times in a row with one stun, easily. Alchy duels without wands are about who lands the best stun, if both players are good at throwing pots.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Really? I can't comprehend what you're saying? You're the one that is contradicting your self, you said being good is about consistency if you went 5-0 on people who are better than you then they are obviously not good so please make up your mind. If you want to keep complaining then do it but I'm done arguing with you if you want to join feel free to.

When is the last time anybody tested your reading/comprehension skills? 1 round of 5 duels is not being consistant. As we all have good and bad days. I understand you're a child so you have no concept of simple logic. But think before you write.

Oh yeah raserei, I'll be more than happy to do 10 dumps on you and see how many you can heal out of 10 when I land only 1 successful stun per dump.

Wands are not skill, all wands show is that you think you are going to die, why carry a g-heal wand if you are so sure you're not going to die. All wands show is weakness that you know you will need them cause you can't fight without them
I dare you to duel me with wands, see how long you survive. Wands aren't going to keep you alive vs me, and any great player can kill someone using wands... Learn to play, I'd rather duel someone with wands and make the game harder than to play in easy pussy mode.

amtothepm

Knight
Sounds a little cliche, but its going to be a 1 vs 1 field to see who really is the best PvPer on server since there is so much trash talking that is going around about who is actually the best.
Any template will be allowed. (you can use tamers but no mares or dragons etc.)
The prize will be awarded to the 1st place winner. As of right now the prize is 1m.
Rules
1. Only pets you can use are Horses, War Horses, Llama, Swamp Dragon, or Ethy but you cant use them to disrupt (all kill)
2. No off screening (will find an area for this)
3. No Wands
4. No Bolas
5. Every fight will be best out of 5
Any suggestions will be appreciated as i did not put much thought into this so anyway to make this better would be great.
This will be hosted Saturday December 7th at 9:00 PM eastern
Post here if you want to join.
stick to the point of the thread, JABRONIS

oh yeah and im on right now if anyone wants to test my theory of shit talking, bring all the wands you have I want hard mode since wands make it so people never die? Rofl

I dare you to duel me with wands, see how long you survive. Wands aren't going to keep you alive vs me, and any great player can kill someone using wands... Learn to play, I'd rather duel someone with wands and make the game harder than to play in easy pussy mode.
Sorry but i do not even have wands nor do i have hotkeys set for them simply because i'm not a little bitch.

I just died to a guy named prodikeys, we both used wands but he gave me a good run, got me when we both went for dump and both got stunned gf whoever you are

When is the last time anybody tested your reading/comprehension skills? 1 round of 5 duels is not being consistant. As we all have good and bad days. I understand you're a child so you have no concept of simple logic. But think before you write.

Really? I can't understand simple logic? Which is why in every argument we have gotten into i made you look stupid as hell because you simply think because someone is young they don't know what they are talking about? That is the only point you have ever made is "oh you're a kid so i'm right you're wrong" dude admit it you cannot out smart me. Get over it.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Really? I can't understand simple logic? Which is why in every argument we have gotten into i made you look stupid as hell because you simply think because someone is young they don't know what they are talking about? That is the only point you have ever made is "oh you're a kid so i'm right you're wrong" dude admit it you cannot out smart me. Get over it.

When have you made me or anybody else for that matter look dumb? You're 15 years old and still haven't grasped a basic understanding of simple logic. Let me dumb it down for you so you can understand. Winning 1 set of 5 duels does not make you the best Ultima Online player. If you can CONSTANTLY beat everybody on the server with in an extended period of time, then you could probably call yourself the best (at least at 1v1 anyway.)

"Sounds a little cliche, but its going to be a 1 vs 1 field to see who really is the best PvPer on server"

If you want to find out who the best pvper on the server is, maybe you should find out what it takes to be the best pvper on the server.

When have you made me or anybody else for that matter look dumb? You're 15 years old and still haven't grasped a basic understanding of simple logic. Let me dumb it down for you so you can understand. Winning 1 set of 5 duels does not make you the best Ultima Online player. If you can CONSTANTLY beat everybody on the server with in an extended period of time, then you could probably call yourself the best (at least at 1v1 anyway.)

"Sounds a little cliche, but its going to be a 1 vs 1 field to see who really is the best PvPer on server"

If you want to find out who the best pvper on the server is, maybe you should find out what it takes to be the best pvper on the server.

Okay and obviously you don't understand what consistently means if you are consistent then you should have no problem in a best of 5. Are you really this fucking dumb? "If you can CONSTANTLY beat everybody on the server with in an extended period of time, then you could probably call yourself the best (at least at 1v1 anyway.)" If you constantly beat everyone 1v1 on the server then the person who is consistent will win, this is basic knowledge i could explain this to a toddler and they would get it quicker than you do. Did you ever pass the 3rd grade? It would be a surprise to me if you did because you don't understand basic knowledge and you contradict your self almost every sentence. You have to be one of the most stupid people i have ever talked to... What a surprise the only thing you can say is "You're 15 years old". Damn bro you really went all out thinking of that didn't you. Why don't you go and try to find something new to say because obviously you don't understand anything.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Okay and obviously you don't understand what consistently means if you are consistent then you should have no problem in a best of 5. Are you really this fucking dumb? "If you can CONSTANTLY beat everybody on the server with in an extended period of time, then you could probably call yourself the best (at least at 1v1 anyway.)" If you constantly beat everyone 1v1 on the server then the person who is consistent will win, this is basic knowledge i could explain this to a toddler and they would get it quicker than you do. Did you ever pass the 3rd grade? It would be a surprise to me if you did because you don't understand basic knowledge and you contradict your self almost every sentence. You have to be one of the most stupid people i have ever talked to... What a surprise the only thing you can say is "You're 15 years old". Damn bro you really went all out thinking of that didn't you. Why don't you go and try to find something new to say because obviously you don't understand anything.

Smdh...