UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1 vs 1

A lot of people actually.. And I actually have a job, so catch me when I'm on, ill be home later today be prepared or don't talk shit. Boom, no one knows you in game or in rl, stop making comments if you suck dick

A lot of people actually.. And I actually have a job, so catch me when I'm on, ill be home later today be prepared or don't talk shit. Boom, no one knows you in game or in rl, stop making comments if you suck dick

You say no one knows him yet hes making more valid points about pvp than you ever did.

no but the stink of your poor hygiene is really starting to show itself.

btw did you ever lose those fights to ras yet? Or were you conveniently busy?

Like I posted before, anyone that wants to duel me without wands feel free. All I've seen is people talking shit and won't duel.. You nerds hide behind raserei and talk shit, yet suck dick. I told ras I would fight him without wands. I'll duel either of you nerds talking shit, I'll let you use wands and me without wands and still win first dump.

amtothepm

Knight
Sounds a little cliche, but its going to be a 1 vs 1 field to see who really is the best PvPer on server since there is so much trash talking that is going around about who is actually the best.
Any template will be allowed. (you can use tamers but no mares or dragons etc.)
The prize will be awarded to the 1st place winner. As of right now the prize is 1m.
Rules
1. Only pets you can use are Horses, War Horses, Llama, Swamp Dragon, or Ethy but you cant use them to disrupt (all kill)
2. No off screening (will find an area for this)
3. No Wands
4. No Bolas
5. Every fight will be best out of 5
Any suggestions will be appreciated as i did not put much thought into this so anyway to make this better would be great.
This will be hosted Saturday December 7th at 9:00 PM eastern
Post here if you want to join.
The tournament will be a Jhelom Farms

did this ever happen, BROS?

jerron

Sorceror
tet sucks in any kind of group setting, so i'd have to say any group form woud be shini/mickey/3rd?

STicky/bad

dylan/craig/

Sachen/barbie