UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1 vs 1

I also like the forum warriors that will tell you they don't pvp anymore but back in the day they were sooo good.
Best post of 2013, thats all I see on the forums anymore. People that claim they don't pvp like ras, yet live on the uogamers forums. Man up and get the fuck on or stop talking shit.

I love the set up. " I suck so if you win it means nothing, but if I win you're horrible." Here's a concept, don't run your mouth to better players. It makes you look kinda desperate for attention :(

i never claimed to be better than anyone. I even told you i don't claim to be good so how am i running my mouth.
[11/24/2013 8:59:03 PM] Marc: im not going to lie im not good at all lol
so please tell me how i ever said i could beat anyone. All i'm trying to do is host a 1v1. There is a reason i'm not participating because i know that i'm not that best ha ha.

Best post of 2013, thats all I see on the forums anymore. People that claim they don't pvp like ras, yet live on the uogamers forums. Man up and get the fuck on or stop talking shit.

Have you seen me play, other than the 5-6 events I've entered in the past couple of years? I don't even have a damn runebook on this game. And I'm not sure how I 'live' on the forums... I have this accounts posts over the past few years.

Last time I was in game I challenged you to a 1vs1 no wands, and you pussed out.

No, last time I challenged you to a field duel you cried about wands and said you're not dueling me.. Remember? All you do is come on this forum and complain about how much you don't play this game, yet you comment in every pvp thread daily. Man the fuck up and log in instead of trying to prove to people how much you don't play this game anymore, because no one really gives a fuck to be quite honest, pussy.

No, last time I challenged you to a field duel you cried about wands and said you're not dueling me.. Remember? All you do is come on this forum and complain about how much you don't play this game, yet you comment in every pvp thread daily. Man the fuck up and log in instead of trying to prove to people how much you don't play this game anymore, because no one really gives a fuck to be quite honest, pussy.

Damn Heavy is pissed bro. Ras you better watch out hes going to call you bad again. Be scared i know i would be terrified if i knew heavy was going to do that to me. Its funny you say people live on forum yet you have 13,250 posts. If anyone lives on the forums it is you. You spend 12 hours on the forums and the other 12 playing i mean i understand why you're mad i would be if that was my life style but dude chill get some fresh air.

I can hardly take a 14 year old gay boy serious, please don't even reply to my posts.. I've had this account for years when this forum and game was actually active and had players that actually contributed something worthwhile to the server unlike your homosexual self. Go slap your parents for raising such a piece of shit, thanks.

Heavy, you of all people have no right to attack someone's real life.

You're the one that brought up the fact that I don't play. And I said I'd gladly stomp you, if you didn't want to waste my time with wands.

No, you brought up the fact that you don't play.. And every time I see you post something you stress how much you don't play rofl, it's actually quite comical, almost like you're trying to prove something that no one cares about, do you want someone to congratulate you because you "don't play UO"? congratulations, I'm so proud of you. lolol

I can hardly take a 14 year old gay boy serious, please don't even reply to my posts.. I've had this account for years when this forum and game was actually active and had players that actually contributed something worthwhile to the server unlike your homosexual self. Go slap your parents for raising such a piece of shit, thanks.

Ill be sure to do that just for you babe. What do you contribute to the server another generation of douche bags, starring Heavy Smoker and Mickey Munday? Maybe it is time you take a break from uo bro it seems to really get you worked up. Nothing you have ever said has offended me. By saying you're 15 you're just making your self look worse you're in your twenties arguing with a kid, dude and you're getting mad over it too, which is really the sad part. I feel so sorry for you, you should get some therapy, would you like to talk about your anger issues some time?

Did you slap your parents yet?

I sure did just for you. I even told them it was for raising a fuck up like me. All because i love you so much. Its also funny because people who are homophobic are likely to be gay them selves because they cant cope with them selves being gay so they feel the need to make fun of gays to try and prove to them selves they are straight. So how you doing gay boy?

the only thing that comes from that field fight between heavy/ras is heavy using a gheal wand until hes out of charges. And then it's either run away or eventually die. You may get lucky on your offenses, but honestly if it comes down to it the only outcomes are:

big waste of time, heavy running away
heavy getting a lucky stun sequence (if ras isnt using wands)
heavy dying in an almost guaranteed, embarrassing way.

Every circumstance is terrible in ras's shoes. Absolutely no incentive for anybody that doesn't play to want to log on for some famously known scrub.

amtothepm

Knight
owned