UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1 vs 1

aka a dumbass that dies a lot?

I don't recall dying a lot, I don't really play much anymore but when i do i typically get a few kills and die so i die in a month about the same amount of times you die in a day with wands so nah I'm perfectly fine without wands, thanks for your concern though.

I don't recall dying a lot, I don't really play much anymore but when i do i typically get a few kills and die so i die in a month about the same amount of times you die in a day with wands so nah I'm perfectly fine without wands, thanks for your concern though.
Hardly concerned rofl

Hardly concerned rofl
The new "good" pvpers call wands adapting. Real pvpers call it weakness. Almost anyone except for heavy that soloed about a few years back would agree with that. Wands are for people who bitch and moan about dying so they have to find a solution around it by making the fight unfair and turn it in their favor. Now i never said i was good, but at least i'm not a little crying bitch like you heavy who would lose his mind if he ran out of lightning or g-heal wands charges in a fight.

1v1 anytime keep runnin that face on the forum cant back it up in game, your opinion means nothing ill duel you without wands anytime

1v1 anytime keep runnin that face on the forum cant back it up in game, your opinion means nothing ill duel you without wands anytime

I just said "Now i never said i was good" but i would be glad to 1v1 you i have no shame in losing lol, but if you lose that's a big blow dude, that would be embarrassing.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I love the set up. " I suck so if you win it means nothing, but if I win you're horrible." Here's a concept, don't run your mouth to better players. It makes you look kinda desperate for attention :(

I love the set up. " I suck so if you win it means nothing, but if I win you're horrible." Here's a concept, don't run your mouth to better players. It makes you look kinda desperate for attention :(
Exactly, I love when people say they suck so that when they lose people don't think they are bad, but if they win OMG IM BAD AND KILLED YOU.. This guy makes me laugh, please stop talking trash.. Anyone that doesn't use a wand in the field would be retarded, you're going to risk losing everything when you get stunned at 20 hp and can't do shit but watch people finish you off? when you could pull out something to help prevent you from dying? only a retard.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Exactly, I love when people say they suck so that when they lose people don't think they are bad, but if they win OMG IM BAD AND KILLED YOU.. This guy makes me laugh, please stop talking trash.. Anyone that doesn't use a wand in the field would be retarded, you're going to risk losing everything when you get stunned at 20 hp and can't do shit but watch people finish you off? when you could pull out something to help prevent you from dying? only a retard.

I also like the forum warriors that will tell you they don't pvp anymore but back in the day they were sooo good.