UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1 vs 1

Sounds a little cliche, but its going to be a 1 vs 1 field to see who really is the best PvPer on server since there is so much trash talking that is going around about who is actually the best.
Any template will be allowed. (you can use tamers but no mares or dragons etc.)
The prize will be awarded to the 1st place winner. As of right now the prize is 1m.
Rules
1. Only pets you can use are Horses, War Horses, Llama, Swamp Dragon, or Ethy but you cant use them to disrupt (all kill)
2. No off screening (will find an area for this)
3. No Wands
4. No Bolas
5. Every fight will be best out of 5
Any suggestions will be appreciated as i did not put much thought into this so anyway to make this better would be great.
This will be hosted Saturday December 7th at 9:00 PM eastern
Post here if you want to join.
The tournament will be a Jhelom Farms

Shini

Page
Sounds a little cliche, but its going to be a 1 vs 1 field to see who really is the best PvPer on server since there is so much trash talking that is going around about who is actually the best.
The prize will be awarded to the 1st place winner. As of right now the prize it 1m.
Rules
1. Only pets you can use are Horses, War Horses, Llama, Swamp Dragon, or Ethy but you cant use them to disrupt (all kill)
3. No Wands
4. No Bolas
5. Every fight will be best out of 3
Any suggestions will be appreciated as i did not put much thought into this so anyway to make this better would be great.
This will be hosted Saturday December 7th at 11:00 PM eastern

Honestly i don't think that a 1v1 field can give the title of ''the best pvper on the server''.

And in my opinion all those modifications kill the purpose of what we call a field fight.
What you're describing would be the same as a pit fight except that
you would have to worry about your ping being constant to make sure that your pots hit your target.

May as well duel in the pit , fair and square.

Honestly i don't think that a 1v1 field will give the title of ''the best pvper on the server''.

And in my opinion all those modefication kill the purpose of what we call a field fight.
What you're describing would be the same as a pit fight except that
you would have to worry about your ping being constant to make sure that your pots hit your target.

May as well duel in the pit , fair and square.

well i'm only saying it will be field because then it gives advantages to alchys cause anyone can throw a pot in a duel pit when you are on foot but on the field on mounts it shows that you are actually good at alchy and can land your pots and makes it more fair for everyone mages can run around so they don't keep getting conc. blowed or hit with a valorite weapon.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
The prize will be awarded to the 1st place winner. As of right now the prize is 1m.
Rules
3. No Wands
4. No Bolas
5. Every fight will be best out of 3
This will be hosted Saturday December 7th at 9:00 PM eastern

Being able to win ONE event does not make your the best pvper on the server. Especially with alchy being based primarily on luck. 90% of alchy duels end in who gets the lucky stun or bigger gh pot. If you want to find out who the best PvPer is you need to do group fights. Group fighting takes a lot more skill then just focusing on one person spamming magic arrow and explode pots. You can be decent at 1v1 but if you have no field awareness and can't heal syncs then you are definitely not the best pvper on the server.

RaRae

Page
basically your saying true skill comes from 5x? if that's the case I will give this best player reward to that shinigami, that person is a BEAST!

So basically no wands means whoever gets the first lucky stun off wins.. Why not just have a pit duel, that would be the same thing besides mounts allowed... Wands are skill, no matter how you look at it, I can kill people that use wands. Hell I use 3 different hotkeys for my single wand, page down for equip to hand, end for use item in hand, and scroll down for target self. So I press 3 hotkeys to heal myself while I'm stunned at 30 hp with no other option to heal? Wands are essential to field pvp.

Good idea. Unfortunetly one fight doesnt prove anythinh. Even a decent/bad player gets lucky once in awhile.
Consistantly winning in the field and pits is the only proof that you are great. No one will ever be "the greatest"

Good idea. Unfortunetly one fight doesnt prove anythinh. Even a decent/bad player gets lucky once in awhile.
Consistantly winning in the field and pits is the only proof that you are great. No one will ever be "the greatest"

Well that's why it is best out of 5.

So basically no wands means whoever gets the first lucky stun off wins.. Why not just have a pit duel, that would be the same thing besides mounts allowed... Wands are skill, no matter how you look at it, I can kill people that use wands. Hell I use 3 different hotkeys for my single wand, page down for equip to hand, end for use item in hand, and scroll down for target self. So I press 3 hotkeys to heal myself while I'm stunned at 30 hp with no other option to heal? Wands are essential to field pvp.

Wands are not skill, all wands show is that you think you are going to die, why carry a g-heal wand if you are so sure you're not going to die. All wands show is weakness that you know you will need them cause you can't fight without them

Being able to win ONE event does not make your the best pvper on the server. Especially with alchy being based primarily on luck. 90% of alchy duels end in who gets the lucky stun or bigger gh pot. If you want to find out who the best PvPer is you need to do group fights. Group fighting takes a lot more skill then just focusing on one person spamming magic arrow and explode pots. You can be decent at 1v1 but if you have no field awareness and can't heal syncs then you are definitely not the best pvper on the server.

I don't know why you are complaining right now, all you ever say is that no one cause compete with you on the server right now so why pass up a free mil? Would you want me to host a 2v2 also and a 3v3 and a 4v4 i have enough to give prizes out for them all so if that is what you would like me to do ill be sure to do it soon but for now it is a 1v1 stop bitching.

Generally one stun won't kill someone unless you time it well. Wands are not skill at all, I don't see how you can even consider making PvP more item-based is skill. Only chumps use wands in a 1vs1 match-up.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I don't know why you are complaining right now, all you ever say is that no one cause compete with you on the server right now so why pass up a free mil? Would you want me to host a 2v2 also and a 3v3 and a 4v4 i have enough to give prizes out for them all so if that is what you would like me to do ill be sure to do it soon but for now it is a 1v1 stop bitching.

I never saidi wouldn't do it I said don't think because you win one event you're some how the greatest pvper. Like neon said, it takes consistancy. There's been times I've beaten guys at a 10-3 ratio then the next time got my ass handed to me. We all have good and bad days and like I said there's some days ill land all my stuns and other times ill literally get 1 outta 15. But at the end of the day the, greatest player is good at all aspects of pvp, not just one.

I never saidi wouldn't do it I said don't think because you win one event you're some how the greatest pvper. Like neon said, it takes consistancy. There's been times I've beaten guys at a 10-3 ratio then the next time got my ass handed to me. We all have good and bad days and like I said there's some days ill land all my stuns and other times ill literally get 1 outta 15. But at the end of the day the, greatest player is good at all aspects of pvp, not just one.

Okay and just like you just said being good is about consistency so if people are good enough to be the best pvper then they should do fine in a best of 5. I agree the best pvper is good in all aspects of the game and ill be sure to do more such as 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4. So that all of you ego maniacs can maintain it.