UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why do you consider yourself a top tear demise player?

Slugworth

Squire
Bile changed fights, Bile lead us to out numbered victories. Bile helped people who had no clue what they were doing. Bile called in a way that I never seen anyone else call on the field. Bile could play any era including a time on Hybrid where he killed Heavy and Heavy said he must be hacking. Bile is the Prime Evil of pvp.

Madu

Sorceror
Claiming you are a good pvper bc of duels is just pathetic, we all know duel rulesets are all about nox/bleed/mortal shitty spamming templates, UO is about field fights.
Hello kitties (Ds players) are all brazilians, they lag every 5 steps, freeze very often (not to mention random disconnects) and still can beat large groups sometimes, you should be thankful they are still around and have not moved to a more stable connection server (it does not really mean having a lower ping), another brazilian guild called MiD already moved.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Claiming you are a good pvper bc of duels is just pathetic, we all know duel rulesets are all about nox/bleed/mortal shitty spamming templates, UO is about field fights.
Hello kitties (Ds players) are all brazilians, they lag every 5 steps, freeze very often (not to mention random disconnects) and still can beat large groups sometimes, you should be thankful they are still around and have not moved to a more stable connection server (it does not really mean having a lower ping), another brazilian guild called MiD already moved.

Thank you for great fights. 1v2..

1v2 DS.jpg

Last edited:

Slugworth

Squire
No it means youre fucking weak and pathetic, what do you think field fighting is all about? Ganking - big honor in that, spamming spells, Mortal and essence of winds. Shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

royal kapero2

Sorceror
No its mean youre fucking weak and pathetic, what do you think field fighting is all about? Ganking - big honor in that, spamming spells, Mortal and essence of winds. Shut the fuck up.
Reported for language.

so login on this brazilian shard
ip: uo.illusions.com.br
port: 2593
and go arena with anyone or a field fight
and you will feel what we feel here
Reported for promoting another shard.

Slugworth

Squire
so login on this brazilian shard
ip: uo.illusions.com.br
port: 2593
and go arena with anyone or a field fight
and you will feel what we feel here
Yeah I played on UOdreams with a ping of about 200 on a mage and still did good. Keep bitching about your ping on an american based isp.

c0d3r

Traveler
Reported for language.

Reported for promoting another shard.
there is nothing wrong with mentioning another server, he is not promoting just explaining his point, it is obvious that Slugworth does not have the balls to duel him in there and will probably start dodging in... 3, 2, 1... ops, he already did:

Yeah I played on UOdreams with a ping of about 200 on a mage and still did good. Keep bitching about your ping on an american based isp.
he made it clear that it is not about having a high ping but an unstable one (freezes and massive lags), which does not happen on a few others north-american shards out there, keep avoiding the truth, you are far from being a "top" pvper, I'd rank you below the average, specially considering you on field fights and your weapon based template. I'd not complain about ganks if I had a 25ms latency and was fighting like 3 guys with 180 - 270ms ping a "top" pvper can easily survive and even manage to kill at least one in this situation.

Goodbye!

Slugworth

Squire
there is nothing wrong with mentioning another server, he is not promoting just explaining his point, it is obvious that Slugworth does not have the balls to duel him in there and will probably start dodging in... 3, 2, 1... ops, he already did:

he made it clear that it is not about having a high ping but an unstable one (freezes and massive lags), which does not happen on a few others north-american shards out there, keep avoiding the truth, you are far from being a "top" pvper, I'd rank you below the average, specially considering you on field fights and your weapon based template. I'd not complain about ganks if I had a 25ms latency and was fighting like 3 guys with 180 - 270ms ping a "top" pvper can easily survive and even manage to kill at least one in this situation.

Goodbye!
Guess you fail to realize that I do manage to kill people daily out numbeted you dip shit, have you failed to realize I use razor while people are using steam and a mortal template is needed to kill the most retarded people out there. Guess what you may not think im not a top pvper and I don't give a shit, I suck, haven't lost a tournament in quite some time. But yes I get it you're upset with my PvP abilites. Now saddle up grab a partner and 1v2 since I suck so fucking bad while using razor.

mytilus

Sorceror
Guess you fail to realize that I do manage to kill people daily out numbeted you dip shit, have you failed to realize I use razor while people are using steam and a mortal template is needed to kill the most retarded people out there. Guess what you may not think im not a top pvper and I don't give a shit, I suck, haven't lost a tournament in quite some time. But yes I get it you're upset with my PvP abilites. Now saddle up grab a partner and 1v2 since I suck so fucking bad while using razor.

me and kapero fought you 2v2 a few nights ago at minoc passage, once we killed your friend the only thing you did well was run

royal kapero2

Sorceror

3 vs. 6

The only red hello kitty in your team. Salutes.
3vs6.jpg

Slugworth

Squire
me and kapero fought you 2v2 a few nights ago at minoc passage, once we killed your friend the only thing you did well was run
Minoc passage? I havent been there in forever LOL, only places you will see me is brit gate or maybe a coon. Do you have this crazy screen shot of me at minoc passage? What a big fat fucking lie.

mytilus

Sorceror
Minoc passage? I havent been there in forever LOL, only places you will see me is brit gate or maybe a coon. Do you have this crazy screen shot of me at minoc passage? What a big fat fucking lie.

I don't care that it doesn't show your name, you know that its you and its too late now to claim the part about you running away like a little bitch was a lie because you know that was true too...
if you can only kill people in an arena who can't chug pots that doesn't make you a top pvp'er
and before anybody bothers to bring it up, yes i prefer steam and I don't give a rats ass how anybody else feels about that.